VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watched

Author:
Katrina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:37:40 07/23/16 Sat

Is there anyone else here who babysits/has babysat kids who they had permission to spank?

Right after I started going to UCF a few years ago I used to babysit every day in the afternoon for a mother (a close friend of my mom who used to babysit me when I was little) who lived in the same neighborhood as the rental house I was staying in every day while she was at work, for a little less than a year.

There were two kids, a Amanda (11) and Joshua (10). For about the first two months, when their mother got home she would ask if they had been good for me, and if I gave her a bad report she would spank the one who misbehaved right in front of me, always over her knee and on the bare.

I saw her do this maybe 3 or 4 times, and then eventually she told me I might as well just give the spankings myself, but to please call her first and let her know if I thought they needed one.

So after that I babysat them for about 8-9 more months, and gave maybe 2 spankings a month. Usually it was Amanda I had to do it to, because she was just soooo bratty and disrespectful. I always did it the same way their mom did, bare bottom over the knee with my hand, and then corner time in the living room with their pants down after.

I never spanked unless I thought their mom would have in my place, and I always called her first and made sure she was ok with it, but the truth is I really did enjoy doing it. I would never admit it to anyone, but I always secretly hoped I would get to spank them when I went over. It was a total power trip, having that much authority over someone else and being able to make them take their pants down in front of me and see them naked, lol

I really enjoyed undressing them and having them over my lap, and seeing and touching their bare bottoms. I really liked Joshua, he was a really nice and sweet kid and I hardly ever had to spank him, but he had such a cute plump little butt, lol! It would bounce when I smacked it and turn really red, it was adorable! After I was done spanking I would always keep him over my lap and rub his bottom and lecture him, and really that part was just because I liked it. I hardly ever had to/got to spank him though, because he was always pretty good. When he was getting spanked he was obedient and didn't fight with me or make a fuss, but he did cry by the end usually.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watchedDaniel12:04:03 11/09/16 Wed
Re: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watchedDavid11:55:48 11/23/16 Wed
Re: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watchedWesley07:11:38 11/24/16 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.