VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: In front of my sister in law

Author:
David
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:53:03 08/05/16 Fri
In reply to: Wondering-supportive 's message, "Re: In front of my sister in law" on 07:57:04 08/03/16 Wed

Thank you for giving so much thought to my situation and providing insight. I have wrestled with the idea that I enjoy my wife's spankings,even though they are meant to be punishment. I love being over her knee with my pants down, feeling like a naughty child. I don't take pleasure in a hard spanking with the hairbrush though, and she knows it. Kim was uncomfortable giving a real punishment spanking at first but has grown into the role.

Last night, I did approach Kim about a spanking in front of her sister. As I expected, she expressed reluctance to the idea of allowing someone to observe what has been a very private matter between the two of us. So for now at least, that's not going to happen.

It did allow us to talk about the embarrassment of spanking and how that affects me. Growing up, my mom spanked in private, but wasn't shy about telling her friends how she disciplined. I can also recall a few times that she quickly took me to another room, knowing that it was quite obvious to others that I was getting my bottom warmed. It was humiliating at the time, but it also excited me that moms and daughters knew exactly what I was getting.

Anyway, Kim reiterated that she has never told her sister about my spankings - but she did agree to share that with her now, if it would make me happy. I agreed that it would bring back some of those feelings and I liked the idea, just as I had enjoyed the scoldings she had given me in the past.

I'll admit that I see this as a first step toward the goal of being spanked in front of her sister.
But in the meantime, I'm looking forward to knowing that she knows I'm punished this way.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: In front of my sister in lawWondering-supportive10:26:54 08/05/16 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.