VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Richard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:50:51 11/11/14 Tue
In reply to: Daniel 's message, "Re: Diaper Position" on 10:33:41 11/07/14 Fri

>" ....>>It is incredibly embarrassing! ...."
>
>The artwork it neat.
>I'll say although my sister always made me hold my
>legs myself and keep them wide apart so the penis,
>balls and anus were all in plain view.
>She only did it that way a few times with an audience
>and I can still recall the women giggling as they
>watched, or at least I think I can still hear it.
>When we were alone for a spanking she would lightly
>trace around the testicles with a finger and that led
>to her penetrating my bung hole before she was
>finished.

Our two boys - 14 and 16 - both still get spanked. My wife finds the Diaper position for both of them the best position to do a firm spanking. As my wife is short 5.5 it easier for her to have the boys lay on the edge of the bed legs up and spread as she spanks there bare bottoms. They often get together side-by-side. Our boys are tall and this position works better legs have to remain open through when my wife spanks them, My wife and I were both spanked in childhood in that position too and I can tell you it quite embarrassing when boys get an erection. Our boys can get one-two spankings a week now at times and usually stay bare after for the evening per my wife decision. My wife uses a small ruler across their bottoms, and by the time she is finished both of their bottoms can be quite RED. Also if there is leakage from our boys - it happens with both sometimes - it runs down there tummy as well so it quite easy to clean it up. Ours boys have had their bottom hole (they are seen well because wife shaves boys' bushes twice monthly) spanked as well a few times in end of spanking and my wife can see them jump when spanked there.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Diaper PositionMs. Gertrude to Richard (inquisitive)12:02:22 11/11/14 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.