VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: In front of my sister in law

Author:
Wondering-supportive
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:57:21 08/08/16 Mon
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: In front of my sister in law" on 04:17:42 08/08/16 Mon

Wow! Your wife handled the matter very smoothly as she eased her sister into how you are disciplined. Were you present to hear all that? I think not but you would have loved to be.

Lori clearly is quite fascinated, dare I say excited, by the revelation. The fact that she agrees spankiong is a good approach does strongly suggest that her fascination will continue. So you are now positioned to be threatened with a spanking in front of her.

Since your wife cares for her sister and understands that such discipline can result in a better relationship, it would seem that a demonstration should be in order at some point so her sister can see that men can be brought to heel and spanked like naughty boys. What better way to demonstrate that then letting Lori spank you along with your wife - back to back spankings.

Once again you can now move things in that direction. For example, by convincing your wife that her sister needs to understand that her relationship could improve if she too spanked. So the experiment would be also to benefit the sister. I suspect your life is about to change for the better as your fantasy soon becomes your reality. What do you think?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: In front of my sister in lawKen15:22:44 08/08/16 Mon
Re: In front of my sister in lawDavid04:06:13 08/09/16 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.