VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Discipline and Spanking at the Beach

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:12:57 08/19/16 Fri
In reply to: Kara 's message, "Discipline and Spanking at the Beach" on 02:16:25 06/24/16 Fri

" ... i usually just give them a few hard swats over there bare thighs ..."

That sounds like a good idea in these days when CPS can be on your back for doing almost anything.
When I was young mom always carried a sort of rubberized hairbrush in her purse and We had out swimsuits, slacks and/or undershorts pulled down to our ankles at any gathering if she thought we'd done something wrong.
The beach was no exception, and it did not matter who was there watching.
It was just the way things were done and not only had I gotten spanked at the beach, several times I watched other boys getting spanked.
Plus, since it was a long drive to the beachfront we usually started early in the morning wearing regular shorts and had to put our swimsuits on after the umbrella and blankets were in place and the ice chest had been brought from the car. Mom liked to put our stuff close to other beachgoers and if possible family.
So we wound be told to strip and the suits would be handed out all in full view of other families. The girls were given a large bath towel they could wrap in so they weren't forced to stand around completely naked where other kids could see our bare heineys and (At that age. ) bare pubic areas.
When we were leaving we had to strip and stand under an outside shower and if the parking lot was full walk all the way back to the car still naked. The girls were allowed to rinse off while still clothed.
Once when I was fourteen there were two sisters about my age on the blanket next to us and I had gotten to fooling with them in the water. I think we had shared sodas as well.
When it was time to go they were leaving as well and I begged mom to let me keep my suit on to no avail. Once I removed it we finished packing, trudged to the shower tower and both girls stood there watching me rinse off. No matter which way I turned one of them could se my peepee and smiled. Then we all had to walk to their car, ours was another row or so back. my mom and theirs suddenly had a lot of things t talk about as they changed between the cars with both doors open and towels draped over the windows in what was a private dressing room. It seemed like forever waiting at the back of the car as other vehicles slowly passed and other kids looked out their car windows and the poor naked boy standing there with his peepee exposed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Discipline and Spanking at the BeachJack15:55:35 08/30/16 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.