VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:11:52 11/11/14 Tue
In reply to: Sneakfish 's message, "Diaper Position" on 18:34:39 10/24/14 Fri

>I've only recently learned that some people have been
>spanked like this, I didn't realise it was even a
>thing.
>
>Has anyone on here experienced it and is it as
>embarrassing as it looks like it would be?

I was 16 and I was sent by my parents to my aunt Alma's farm to spend one month of the summer holydays with her. She has own son, then a 18 years old nice looking and strong my cousin Rick, whom I was getting along very well with. He was educated strictly but firmly. He was wearing most of time cut offs and corduroy short shorts on the farm and was still submitted to corporal punishments when aunt Alma deemed it necessary. Every week, my aunt would take note of all my cousin's misdeeds(or what she considered misdeeds) so that at the end of the week she would get a score to settle with him. Friday night, before going to bed, Rick got always the impression that he had to go and pay to the cashier. It was always the same ritual: my aunt rushed in the room, made Rick with a snap of her fingers lay down face up across the bed, yanked down his pyjamas and his briefs, flipped up the top over his head, ordered him to lift his both legs and to hold them firmly in the air. She then started spanking with a strap his bare bottom his thighs and his legs with a strenght and precision that I have not witnessed yet. Aunt Alma wasn't concerned my presence and Rick's opinion wasn't big deal for her. I has never imagined that a late teen could be spanked like a kid and could display his privates so shamelessly. I could see his genitals in erection swaying from side to side, moving up, moving down, his botton and his thighs getting reddened in a flash by the imprints of the strap. The pain was horrible, I understood it. He could have gotten 20 to 25 strokes of the strap in this position. At the beginning, he was showing only a wince of pain but gradually, as the thrashing was going on, he was squealing like a young kid, wriggling, squirming and yelping. I felt really bad for him.
The next morning, Rick appeared dejected, pensive,sorrow ful, resolved and repentive but quiet and peaceful, knowing that he had already paid for his sin, For me, it was the first and last time that I saw a late teen punished so shamelessly in the diaper position.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Diaper PositionBelinda08:34:56 11/16/14 Sun
    Re: Diaper PositionmicheleFFS17:34:47 11/16/14 Sun

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.