VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority

Author:
Ellen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:40:35 11/15/14 Sat
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude 's message, "Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority" on 09:41:43 11/12/14 Wed

>Glad to hear that you have your boys under proper
>control and that Lizzy herself is getting valuable
>training on how to handle males. Congratulations!
>
>I know you have your hands full having raised 3 boys
>myself, however if you have any spare time and would
>like to spank one of the males I have been managing on
>the forum, please feel free to email me directly. I
>will need your location and age preference. I have a
>sense of your style and any man who would be fortunate
>to feel the sting of your instruments on his bare
>bottom should be humbled and grateful. :-)

Dear Ms.Gertrude, you didn't understand me. I don't like to spank anybody, especially any unacquainted male. Nevertheless, I'm raising two sons alone and ought to check and improve their behavior. As mother of 3, you
understand it better than anyone. Oh, yes, I consider spanking the best medicine for guilty boys and do it is my motherly duty. I never spanked anybody besides my children and don't want do it. My daughter helps me because spanking any child in family is family matter - I think so! - and, moreover, she ought to have training for future family life.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Understanding of Female SuperiorityMs. Gertrude to Ellen08:49:09 11/16/14 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.