VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Discipline and Spanking at the Beach

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:43:47 10/10/16 Mon
In reply to: Jack 's message, "Re: Discipline and Spanking at the Beach" on 15:55:35 08/30/16 Tue

" .... since girls were given towels to change. ...."

To be correct there were a few times when I was twelve or thirteen or so when a towel was provided to change behind. But the towel was held by my sister and either a cousin who was always around or sis' friends from school.
My sister had seen me naked many times as Mom often was sent to draw my bath and even supervise the washing. But her friends often looked as red-faced as I was.
Somehow one or both towels were accidently dropped, usually just as some people were walking past, leaving me struggling to grab a towel from the beach blanket in full view of the passers-by. Some looked away, some just ignored my discomfort and some stopped to laugh at my dilemma.
Eventually I not only became used to being stripped for a spanking in front of people or to change my bathing trunks, Something clicked and I began to get a sense of pleasure when naked in front of females. Even though a spanking hurt and my heiney turned red I admit that I contrived to do things so that mom or Kathy would decide I deserved a spanking and they would tell me to remove my slacks and "panties". The more they dominant they were the greater arousal I experienced.
I am a lot older now but still enjoy the opportunity to be told to disrobe as happened at times in medical situations. A few weeks ago I had two nurses remove my clothes and give me a shower ..... no, I better make that a separate posting.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Discipline and Spanking at the BeachWondering-supportive09:13:23 10/11/16 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.