VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority

Author:
Ellen to Ms.Gertrude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:49:04 11/16/14 Sun
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude to Ellen 's message, "Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority" on 08:49:09 11/16/14 Sun

>Sorry for any misunderstanding, Ellen. I'm sure you
>have your hands full with your two anyways. Make sure
>those boys behave or else. I would let Lizzy spank
>too as this is more humiliating for the boys. Just
>don't allow her to tease them between spankings.
>
>You also may consider making a surprise appearance in
>the bathroom when the boys are in the shower. Then
>you can ensure that they are washing their bums
>properly. I found with my boys that random
>cleanliness checks does wonders in cutting down on any
>offensive odors coming from the boys. They sweat a
>lot at that age too.

Dear Ms.Gertrude, I'm glad we understood one other. Of course, we all have problems with raising of boys and your opinions as mother with great experience are interesting for me. Lizzy never teases boys after punishments. She loves brother very much but understands - I spoke with her about it many times - boys in family need strict discipline
(boys are boys!). She is proud of my confidence and, when she moistens and wipes brothers' bottoms before spanking, she prouds help me in boys' raising. In pair with younger from brothers she is leader, without doubt, and, perhaps, I'll give her permission to spank him, if he will deserve punishment. I'm not sure with elder, Teddy. Yes, Lizzy does preparation for my spanking when moistens and wipes insread me his bottom but spanking itself...
About checking of cleanliness. I'm checking Tommy after shower regularly enough still, but Teddy in bathroom has privilege of independency about an year already.
Which age did you stop check cleanliness your sons?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Understanding of Female SuperiorityMs. Gertrude to Ellen10:32:13 11/17/14 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.