VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:39:03 11/08/16 Tue
In reply to: Sam 's message, "Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?" on 17:35:26 07/18/16 Mon

" ... No one thought twice about baring a boy for a spanking, even up to early teen age, no matter who was present to watch in those days when I was growing up. ..."

That was certainly true fifty Delete repeated word ago. Moms were generally the disciplinarians calling on the dad when something got out of hand. I suspect they had a mutual agreement as long as the spankings were not overly brutal. I suspect that meant the child was able to walk unaided or something. I don't recall ever seeing someone spanked to excess but there was a newspaper account of a parent going too far once. I don't recall the details and of course there were no pictures, but it seems that some guy was brutally beaten at the county jail by other prisoners. He had ben arrested for using a whip or cane on his children, enough have one hospitalized.
But, to the subject, seeing anyone bared, male or female, and spanked always aroused me whether they were being spanked or not. It still does, as a mater of fact..
As recently as a year ago I was at one of my daughter's homes for a visit and she decided to spank one of my grand daughters. I watched as Rose was told to remove her dress and then her panties. She was distraught that I was watching and I offered to go out to the porch.
My daughter was quite angry with her and said that being seen was a part of the spanking.
As soon as I saw her in snapping the dress I could feel my old peepee getting hard, well as hard as it gets any more.
Between seeing her pretty pink hind cheeks and those very cheeks spread wide, I had to look away but after the spanking Rose had to apologize for her foul language to me and everyone else there and seeing her there, bra askew and her trimmed bush were a definite turn on.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.