VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Punished for masturbation

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:51:27 11/18/16 Fri
In reply to: seb 's message, "Re: Punished for masturbation" on 00:12:59 11/18/16 Fri

First off yes boys have to discharge the accumulated seminal fluid occasionally.
Either they do it themselves (or with help.) or they have what are called night emissions.
My first year at a military school, college level, I had a younger, very na´ve room mate. His family was overly religious and repressed. We became good friends and I dated one of his sisters when we were allowed off the campus. His knowledge of sex (Bad, very bad, a mortal sin.)was almost non-existant. As to reproduction he knew even less, making me, with marginal knowledge at best, far ahead of him.
"Where do you think babies actually come from, Joey ?"
"Well, when two people get married and f they are good, God blesses them."

It was late one night, long after "lights out."
" Don't you remember high school Biology class ?"
"Yes, why"
"Remember the explanation about how animals reproduce, with the male planting a seed within the olds of the female body ?"
"I don't know, yes, I recall something like that with primative single celled animals using a pseudopod to insert the seed into the other animal, such as the paramecium ?"
"Sort of...."
Well that thing between your legs is a "Pseudopod, a false foot, and the fluid you eject is the seeds."

A couple of seconds, passingly a minute, of silence.
"Your kidding, Danny."
"No, think about it. When you have sex you move it in amd out and the fluid will burst forth."
"But it is a mortal sin to touch it."
"No, that is hogwash. A fable used by the Church to control people."

There was a bit more to the conversation, that I do not recall but I got up rom the chair and I would see him glance at my pens that had plopped out if the front of my shorts, them shyly look away. I told him his was no different from mine and looking at it was not a sin. I must have put my hand on it and said that when he felt the urge he should rub it. He blushed in the darkened room, the only light coming from the quad through the window. I could tell from his voice. " do you trust me ?"
"Well, yes, of course"
"Them stand up and drop you PJ bottoms and your shorts as well."

I unsnapped the three metal snaps along the ly and let mine drop.
He hesitated but eventually did it.
See, they look almost exactly the same, there is nothing to fear. This is enough for tonight. I usually kick my shorts off once under the overs. You should do the same. PJs are for babies."
A few days later we talked again and he said that many times he\d woke up at night after something had happened between his legs, and he thought it had been because he had had "unclean thoughts."
Actually I had seen him get up and change his sheets in the early morning hours, after which he knelt down at the side of the bed and prayed. A few time I thought I heard him sob.
He though nocturnal emissions were a punishment rom God.
We all used common toilets with minimal privacy and common showers with no privacy at all.
There were a few more conversations about procreation, about which I had only some strange ideas gleaned from my cousin Rene and my sister.
But in the shower one afternoon after a gym class I noticed his ball sack was full, at least in relation to mine.
Right after lights out I got out of my bunk and again sat across from joey.
After some chit-chat I took my shorts off and, standing in front of him, told him to do so mas well. I began stroking the boy toy and after some hesitation he followed my lead. It could not have been more than two or three minutes he shot hid fluid out into his PJ bottoms lying on the floor. Mine followed a few minutes later.
After wiping things off hours, but when we finally slept it was a sound sleep.

"I think we hide it mostly because it is such a personal thing.
Mostly because our religions taught us. society, to be ashamed of that dirty little thing, That means we do it in private and conceal what should be a beautiful part of the male body. The same applies to females.
In a sane society masturbation world be a sacrament not something to have our heineys bared for a spanking.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Punished for masturbationCooper05:58:06 11/21/16 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.