VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watched

Author:
Wesley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:11:38 11/24/16 Thu
In reply to: Katrina 's message, "Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watched" on 13:37:40 07/23/16 Sat

When I was young I had female cousin, Linda, who was 6 years older than me for a babysitter. When I got older, because my mother worked evenings, Linda used to come around and check to see if I was doing alright. When I was 14 I started to fantasize about being spanked by Linda and would relive the last time she spanked me when I was 12. This was the first time I had any erotic feelings about my own spankings.

One evening I heard a car pull up and i looked out the window and saw Linda and her 12 year old sister Marcia walking towards the house. On an impulse I got a pack of cigarettes put them on the floor near my bed. The girls came in, with Marcia planting herself in front of the TV and Linda snooping around as she always did. It didn't take long before she confronted me in the living room with the cigarettes. Linda gave me a lecture on the evils of smoking but she was hesitate, obviously trying to figure out how best to proceed. While I was docile and compliate at 12 when she spanked me she had no idea how I would react at 14 especially with Marcia there. She finally said "I think there needs to be a spanking" in a rather noncommittal manner. I jumped at the opening and said I would go get the hairbrush.

When I return with the hairbrush Linda was sitting in a straight back chair, no longer hesitate, but with a confident no nonsense look in her eye. I stood to the right of Linda and handed her the hairbrush and quickly took down my pants and underwear. By this time Marcia realized what was going on and came over and stood to Linda's left as close as she thought prudent. While Linda lectured I looked at Marcia whose eyes were transfixed between my legs and mouth was wide open. Linda then placed me over her lap and spanked until I was yelling and screaming. I tried not to cry but I was soon bawling like a 10 year old. Once Linda let me off her lap I was jumping up and down with tears streaming down my cheeks. After about 5 minutes I dressed and went to my bedroom to try and recover.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Babysitters who have spanked the boys they watch/watchedDaniel17:07:55 12/09/16 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.