VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Aftercare

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:03:52 12/09/16 Fri
In reply to: Robby 's message, "Re: Aftercare" on 16:04:32 12/01/16 Thu

" ... I also seem to have got my lifetime addiction to wanting to be spanked by women from my boyhood experience of ...

That is an interesting idea.
Our family baby sitter was a cousin about five years older also. At first she would tell mom about whatever I had done or refused to do and mom usually gave me a spanking that really hurt.
Then one day when I was about eight or nine I did something and Rene said she was going to tell mom and I begged her not to. I am sure I began to sob a I promised to be good. Rene said "You have been very naughty and you deserve a punishment."
"I'm sorry, please, I'll be good."

This went on several minutes , until she said, "Well, perhaps I won't tell her and I could give you a spanking, instead"
If you knew my mom and how mad she got about some things, you'd understand that that made sense to me at that moment.
It took only a minute to agree. "Take your pants off then." I did it, reluctantly, not because of the nudity, Renee always drew the bath, watched as I undressed and often ran the soapy facecloth around my back, heiney, legs and front, especially my genitalia.
as my undies fell to my ankles, I wondered what I had gotten myself into.
The aftercare was always a big bonus and I began to enjoy being made to run around naked, especially when Renee or my sister brought a girlfriend home for an overnight.
Even though it is a game, and involves pain, I still enjoy that feeling of vulnerability when my sister, her daughter or one of my cousins decide I should lower my pants and as they say, "Those panties must go as well.".
Outside the family I have only managed to find a few kindred spirits wo are willing to be dominant or an afternoon or evening.
My wife does not count as she believes any physical discipline beyond a minor smack on a forearm is abuse.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.