VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
A Spanking Demonstration
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:59:31 11/17/14 Mon
In reply to: Sneakfish 's message, "Diaper Position" on 18:34:39 10/24/14 Fri

>I've only recently learned that some people have been
>spanked like this, I didn't realise it was even a
>thing.
>
>Has anyone on here experienced it and is it as
>embarrassing as it looks like it would be?

Pamela Bower sat with her friend Alice Hastings at the Hastings kitchen table drinking coffee. Alice and Pamela had been friends for several years and liked to meet a couple of times a week for coffee and conversation. Pamela was sharing with Alice how her holiday plans were coming and mentioned a sore shoulder that she had been nursing for the last couple of days. Pamela had mentioned that she had strained the shoulder spanking her oldest son Logan a couple of days before.

"You still spank Logan?" Alice asked slyly full-well knowing the answer. "Good for you! I wasn't sure if he would still get spanked after he went to college or not, but I am glad that you instill the firm hand of discipline with your kids. What did he do this time?" Alice loved to hear about the regular discipline of the Bower kids and Pamela was happy to oblige. She loved to share the details with her friend as much as Alice liked to hear about them. Both Mothers shared the same opinions about spanking of their children although neither woman had witnessed the other Mother actually inflict a spanking on one of their children in several years.

"Do you still make them take off their pants and bend over the couch for the belt?" Alice asked Pamela. "Yes, but I feel like I strained my shoulder this time. I hope none of my kids need a spanking in the next few days or I may not be able to oblige them," Pamela asked.

Alice knew that Pamela's kids were polar opposites from her own kids. A single mom, Alice raised her two boys, Wesley (thirteen-years-old) and David (fifteen-years-old) to be more cerebral and bookish than Pamela's athletic kids. Both Wesley and David were fairly skinny and looked a few years younger than their years would indicate. Wesley, although thirteen, did look like puberty had even set in and David still looked very much like a twelve-year-old.

"Have you considered spanking your boys in the diaper position before? This allows you easy access to their bottoms, but does require you to put too much strain on your body," Alice asked Pamela.

"I am not familiar with that position. What does it entail?" Pamela asked. Alice went into detail how she undid and pulled down the boy's pants and underpants instructing them to step out of the lowered garments as she had the boy lay on his back on the floor or the bed with his legs spread. Alice would them lift the boy's legs up and use, depending on the severity of the offense, the wooden spoon or a heavy wooden hairbrush on the boy's bared bottom. She would them put the boy's legs down on the floor and using her left hand, cup the boy's privates while using the implement to spank the insides of the boy's legs. "This way the boy is completely in place during the entire spanking. I have also found that embarrassment is a critical component of a boy's spanking so that the lesson sinks in thoroughly both leading up to, during and following his spanking."

"I don't know, that sounds a little more complicated than how we spank in our household," Pamela responded. "It isn't complicated at all," Alice retorted, "would you like a demonstration?"

Pamela couldn't believe her ears that Alice was offering to show her how she spanks her sons. "Sure, I guess if you don't mind," Pamela responded hesitantly. Alice got to her feet, selected a wooden spoon out of a container on the counter and was calling her thirteen-year-old Wesley's name. Wesley appeared at the top of the stairs, "yes Mom?" he said, but his face paled when he saw the spoon in his Mom's hand. "I didn't do anything wrong Mom; what did I do as he came down the stairs."

"Go into my bedroom and wait for me Wesley, I will explain in a minute," Alice instructed her son. Wesley went to her bedroom obviously distraught that he was going to get a spanking for something that he didn't even know that he had done.

Stopping briefly in the laundry room, Alice collected an old towel from a shelf and beckoned Pamela to follow her to her bedroom where they found Wesley sitting on the bed. Wesley jumped to his feet when the two women entered the room. Alice spread the towel on the bedspread where Welsey was sitting, set the wooden spoon on the bed next to her and positioned her son to stand in front of her by placing her hands on his hips.

Pamela noticed that Wesley was studying her every move with darting eyes. His eyes' darting intensified as his Mother's hands began to unbuckle his belt and undid the button and lower the zipper of his jeans. Tears were already welling up in his eyes. "Please, what did I do wrong Mom?" Wesley pleaded as his jeans were lowered down his slender legs and he stepped out of them. Pamela noted that the boy wore white Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs like her boys wore when they were younger. He didn't wear them very long as they too were dispatched to his ankles and he wordlessly stepped out of them.
Wesley seemed to know exactly what was expected of him as he turned, lifted the hem of his tee shirt up to his arm pits and laid down on his back on the towel, his legs resting on the carpet of the floor.

Pamela was surprised by the diminutive size of Wesley's penis. At a little less than an inch-and-a half long, it was smaller than her eleven-year-old Issac. His testicles were undescended and he was completely hairless. Alice didn't seem to notice; she told Wesley that he was being spanked to show Ms. Bower how she spanked them, but also, his room was not cleaned the way that he had asked him to do the day the before. The spanking Wesley received was not very severe, but it was interesting that the entire spanking Alice had a full-frontal view of Wesley's most intimate parts.

With Wesley's legs up in the diaper position, the wooden spoon effectively covered his bare bottom until he was crying openly. Putting his feet back down on the carpet, she spread his legs with her knees and using her left hand, cupped his penis and testicles in her palm, spanked the insides of his thighs a half a dozen times on each side.

"Wesley, get up and put your pants back on," she instructed her son and watched as he gingerly picked up his briefs, stepped into them and pulled them back into place. He repeated the process with his jeans, his head bowed as he did up the fly and belt. "Now go upstairs and hurry up with your homework. I will be upstairs in a little while to check on it and the status of your bedroom. Am I understood, young man?" Alice asked her still crying son. Wesley tearfully responded in the affirmative before walking quickly out of the room and up the stairs.

"What do you think?" Alice said as she watched her youngest son climb the stairs. "It is definitely effective on younger boys, but Mason and Logan have already hit puberty and Issac is definitely much larger and stronger than Wesley. I am not certain if that will work on my boys."

"Oh sure it will, I will get David and show you that it works just as well on boys that have hit puberty. David!" she called up the stairs to her fifteen-year-old son. A minute later David appeared at the top of the stairs. "Yes, Mom," he answered.

"Get your butt down here. I don't understand why your bedroom is in the state that it is. I think a sore bottom will help you remember to keep it clean," she ordered her son who was slowly descending the stairs.

David didn't even argue, but blushed deeply when he saw his Mother's friend, Mrs. Bower standing behind his Mom. Alice followed her soon into the bedroom and guided her son to stand in front of the bed. Sitting down, she immediately went to work undoing his belt, button of his jeans and lowering the zipper. David really didn't look much older than Wesley, but the reaction that she was getting from the fifteen-year-old was one of absolute embarrassment. Where Wesley immediately stepped out of the jeans, David stalled and had to be asked to step out of them. David's hands dropped in an attempt to cover his crotch when his white Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs were exposed causing his Mother to slap them out of the way. Pamela understood immediately when Alice slipped her fingers into the waistband of his white briefs and yanked them to his feet; Pamela noticed that David was sporting a very erect boner a little over three-and-a-half inches long with small tufts of pubic hair crowing each side of his erection as he stepped out of the underpants.

"David," Alice said sounding very disappointed, "got get me a soup spoon out of the freezer and bring it here." David walked without his pants on like a condemned man out of the bedroom, through the living room and disappeared into the kitchen emerging soon after carrying a table spoon. He reentered the room, his cheeks and ears bright red and handed it to his Mother as he assumed the same position on the bed as his younger brother had been several minutes before lifting the hem of his shirt up out of the way, tucking it under his arm pits. Pamela noted that the boner still persisted and pressed up against his belly. Alice took the frozen spoon from her fifteen-year-old son and when he was in position used the back of the spoon and slapped the base of his penis immediately above the boy's scrotum. The yelp the boy gave out was intense, but the reaction was immediate as his hands went immediately to cradle his equipment. The spoon struck the knuckles of his hand and then was used to "cup" the testicles hanging between his legs. The erection was now long gone and his hands did everything they could to keep from pushing away the frozen spoon cupping his hanging balls.

The spanking the ensued followed the same pattern as his younger-brother's. The wooden spoon was applied liberally on the boy's bare bottom with his legs up in diaper position. Pamela did note how much more prominently the boy's testicles were visible hanging between his legs than Wesley's were. Alice seemed to be vigilant to avoid allowing the spoon to strike the boy's intimate parts and cupped the boy's penis and testicles with her left hand the same way as she had done with her younger son's equipment.

The spanking continued for a few minutes longer than Wesley's and David was weeping openly by the time that the spanking was over. Alice released her son's legs and they dropped to the floor, but David did not stand, turn over or otherwise try to cover his now fully-exposed teenage equipment that was now resting limply against his abdomen. It was obvious that he was used to being spanked in this way and had been trained from years of experience. He did however spring to his feet after scooping up his underpants from the floor when he was released by his Mother. Pulling on the cotton briefs and adjusting slightly as he stepped back into his jeans he seemed relieved that the spanking had been so brief. He too was released back upstairs to finish his homework and clean his room.

Alice turned to Pamela with a small smirk; "see, boys that have hit puberty can be spanked in the same way!" "I see Alice, but I am still not certain if it will work with my boys, but I can certainly give it a try. Thank you for the demonstrations." Pamela did think secretly that she may not be able to punish her sons in the same manner. Mason and Logan were definitely much larger than she was and Issac was quickly growing to be the same. She was not sure that she would be able to control where the spoon hit as effectively as Alice had done with her sons

The rest of the afternoon was filled with further discussion about a variety of topics. Thereafter, each time either Wesley or David saw Mrs. Bower they blushed deeply knowing that she had witnessed a very private occurrence between them and their Mother.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Diaper PositionDaniel19:49:15 11/18/14 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.