VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Genitals being exposed enough of a punishment ?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:46:58 01/05/17 Thu

There is another dormant Voy Forum that had a topic started by a member with the title;
" Alternative to Exposed "Private" parts. "

The comment suggests mere exposure is ample punishment for getting into trouble in the local high school. I thought it was an interesting subject and responded but then the forum went dead.
Here is most of the post, followed by my response, so if anyone wants to add some remarks, please do so.
After picking her son up and school she sends him to his room to disrobe and await a spanking. I think in other posts she implied he was then about fourteen or fifteen.
" ....... I come in, he's sitting on his bed
with his hands over his pants-less hairy crotch
beet-red in the face.
"I'm too old for this", he whined.
Well he's right if by "too old" you mean
"very developed private parts".
He asked if he could keep his genitals covered
during the spanking.
"Why not?", I figured. "Lay over my legs"....oops.
I was wearing shorts from the last hour gardening,
so now, instead of having his genitals exposed,
now the idiot is laying there with his big hairy penis
and scrotum on my bare legs.
"Please..." he wept in his humiliation,
"get this over with".
And don't you know, boys that age are easily excited.
Skin-on-skin contact with a penis
stiffens them up pretty quickly and now he's thinking
that I assume he's enjoying this degrading experience.
When I let him off my lap
there was a moment before he could cover his arousal
where I saw his 7' erection ...."

I've seen a lot of men and boys penis's, quite a few had erections, but I suspect this is an exaggeration.
" ....and when he covered himself, head bowed in shame,
all he could say was, "You never even hit me!"
I didn't. I just made the stupid kid lay there,
his naked from the waist down body
betraying him for about 3 minutes.
Why expend the energy to hit him?
He still won't look me in the eye. ...."

And here is my comment with a few spelling changes.
That might work to some degree once or perhaps twice, but I doubt it will have any effect long term.
As I have explained in various postings here and elsewhere, the experience is a mixed bag for a male.
There is the physical pain but you eliminated that.
There is the humiliation of having to be naked in front of a person of the opposite sex. But you minimized that by allowing him to cover his crotch for the most part and letting him disrobe in private.
What is left is the excitement boys and men get when exposed and which can outweigh the previous negatives.
I remember my sister and cousin playing "naughty games" which seemed to always involve one of us having all our clothing stripped on some excuse or another. And whether it was me being disrobed as a wounded soldier so the nurses could examine my injuries and tend to my wounds, or my sister and I stripping our cousin completely naked in some other scenario such as the "Accused Shoplifter" game, I always wound up with an erection and the girls seemed to me to be just as willing and excited to play the different roles.
So I don't think you really punished him at all. perhaps at first he felt embarrassed but I guarantee he will be only faking that embarrassment in the future.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Genitals being exposed enough of a punishment ?Sander14:12:06 02/19/17 Sun
Re: Genitals being exposed enough of a punishment ?TonyF05:43:49 03/03/17 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.