VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Women Run Our House

Author:
Mark
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:57:19 02/05/17 Sun

Hello, a friend told me about this site so decided to check it out. I am a 27 year old man and I live with my parents and two sisters. One sister is older she 31 and my younger sister is 19 years old. My mom and my sisters seem to be the ones runs our house, they even boss my dad around. I was spanked growing up by my mom and my sisters always got to watch. As I got older the spankings did continue and still do. My mom as even started to spank my dad now, and sometimes it is in front of my sisters. I heard my mom one day tell my dad they only way for him to learn is by spankings and other punishments. She told him he is not too old for spankings. My dad did share with me when he and my mom first got married my mom use to spank him and than when my sister and I came along it kind of stopped. He also told me sometimes once we were all in bed my mom would spank him. My mom as always told my dad what to do and when to do it. She told my dad and I we have become fat and lazy and she has had enough. My dad and I do just about all the house work and my mom or my sisters check when we are done to see if they are done properly. If not we have to do them again and we are spanked.

My dad even shares my bedroom now and we both have an early bedtime. If we whine about it or talk back we are both spanked before we go to bed. My mom has even spanked us in front of her friends and that does really embarrass my dad a lot.

It would be nice to hear from others who live in a house of dominate women, or even other women who think my mom and sisters are right the way they are now running the house.

I do thank you for your time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Women Run Our HouseHelen03:03:18 02/09/17 Thu
Re: Women Run Our HouseAlice05:08:05 02/11/17 Sat
Question for Mark and AlicemicheleFFS10:17:54 02/11/17 Sat
Mark's changing fantasiesAnnette08:42:52 02/16/17 Thu
Re: Women Run Our Houseslave billy17:52:50 03/08/17 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.