VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Main picture and flopping willies

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:19:50 02/14/17 Tue
In reply to: Sander 's message, "Re: Main picture and flopping willies" on 11:29:53 02/12/17 Sun

" ... If I protest to be spanked in front sisters, mom tells be good and your secrets won't be on display ..."

A common enough attitude yeas ago. For me the biggest humiliation was that mom turned over spankings to my sister who was actually just about a single year younger and when I protested, I got an extra spanking.
After mom passed away when I was around fifteen I thought dad would change things. Not so much. He buried himself in his business and supported my sister as house mom.
Imagine sitting at the dinning room table doing homework when a fourteen year old girl comes home from school and decides I should stop right in the middle of a geometry problem and take out the garbage or some other chore, which I would do without being told anyway when I was done.
But no, right now and if not fast enough I earned a spanking. Of course that happened mostly when she had some other girl friend home with her.
"Do you want me to call dad"
"no, I'll do it in a minute."
"No, do it now so it is done,
I said now. I'm calling him"
"No, don't call, I'll do it."
"Dad said if you give me any trouble to call him, and you know what that means, the strap"
"Okay please don't call"
"Too late, you had your chance."
"Please, I'll do it now, and anything you say"
"If I call you will get a spanking. You deserve a spanking, Dad said to take the garbage out as soon as you get home from school, right0?"
"Well, I guess so."
"That was a half hour ago and you didn't do it"
"Well yes, but..."
"NO buts, take the trash out now."
"Okay, I'm doing it, but please don't call him that belt really hurts?> I'll do what you want"

The trash goes out and I return to the dining room.
"Okay, it's done. Did you call dad"
"No, you didn't want him to spank you, and said you would do what you were told."
"Yes, ..."
"Well take you pants off so I can spank you"
Oh Kath, your friend Angela is sitting right there."
"Yes and she saw you refusing to do it right away, pants down now.'
"oh, that's not fair."
"Dad says life's not fair, unbuckle now."

I start to unzip my fly and the pants begin to fall.
Upstairs please, I promise I'll do what you want with out a fuss."
"You promise, if I spank you upstairs."
"Yes, I promise, someone could come to the door and see me."
"Okay, I'll lock the door as you go upstairs."

So my pants have fallen and I am ready to cry as I climb the stairs my pants are in hand. Kathy climbs the stairs. She goes to a straight back chair and sits down in the rec room which was once an extra bedroom. I turn and right behind her is her friend Angela, smiling in anticipation.
" Oh no fair, she is supposed to wait downstairs."
"She is my guest, do you think it would be polite to leave bher downstairs while I spank you and give you your bath."
"A bath, it's too early. I haven't had supper yet."
Look at how dirty your panties are."
"Their not panties, panties are for girls."
"You promised you'd be good and do what you were told., now put your pants on the table and come here. Angela has a baby brother and has seen his peepee many times when she helps her mom with a diaper."
"But ...."
"No buts, drop the panties and come here, or I will pull them down myself and have Angela help me."
"Okay."

There were many variations on the theme and by the end of he school year all Kathy's close friends had seen me spanked or even helped her wrestle me to the floor and pull everything off. Sometimes I'd see one or two of her friends in school and they'd giggle and smile at me.
Once one of the pretty girls in my class met me on the way home where I'd promised to help her with Algebra if she helped me with Latin, which she was very good at.
I wasn't supposed to open the door and bring friends in unless Kathy or my cousin Renee was also there, but I did anyway,
I was also being a wise ass in front of Yvonne and bragging about something stupid. She actually volunteered to help my sister pull my clothes off one thing at a time. And after holding my legs still ( And apart, don't you know.).
Then after the spanking she opens the Latin book that had a photo of Michelangelo's "David" and had me stand there in that pose while they decided if my penis was as big abd the guy in the statue. Up close it looked different because "David" was uncircumcised and I was very obviously trimmed, although we didn't know why at the time. There was one good thing I got out of it. The English class was reading Julius Caesar and the cast was wrapped in togas. At home when we were studying Latin Yvonne mentioned it and we decided to wear sheets as togas to dinner. Since they'd seen me naked up close and personal I convinced the girls to go commando under the sheets, which simply didn't stay in place that well. There was also a picture in the Latin book of Calpurnia with her breasts exposed and to be authentic I said they should be that way as well. That led to a discussion of public baths that were common in Rome so we tried to all fit in the bath at the same time. It was uncomfortable but we did manage to sit sideways and played around in a way that we'd never have gotten away with if mom had still been here.
On thing I did learn was something like this "
Omnino exuere nudam et humiliate

"Oh

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Main picture and flopping williesmicheleFFS06:59:07 02/14/17 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.