VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Main picture and flopping willies

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:57:57 02/15/17 Wed
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: Main picture and flopping willies" on 06:59:07 02/14/17 Tue

" ... "Completely strip naked and humility" ..."

Close enough I guess. I took Latin many years ago and was aiming for "...to strip completly naked and humilliate..." But I was never really good at the tenses.
I learned a lot from some of the pictures. Then my sister and I smuggled a book from the arts section of the town library.
First we managed to grab it and walk to the back near the toilet. It actually took three tries to get a good one, that had a lot of naked statues of naked gods and goddesses and of the games they played.
One was of wounded warrior on the ground, leaning back with his legs spread wide apart.
As you may know the earlier Olympic Games in Greece were limited to men, but women could watch and cheer as the male competed in the nude. That is completely nude.
The warrior one had his balls and testes at the center of attention, at least to me, because his peepee didn't look that much bigger or different than mine.
One thing that concerned us was that many looked like there was no pubic hair and while hardly hairsuite between our thighs, we wondered what was normal. Remember Michele, as I've mentioned in other posts neither mom nor dad told us very much. Dad absolutely zero. Mom told Kathy about menses, which she called "The curse" and "The woman's burden."
All she ever told me was to not touch it except to pee, and I am not sure she was that explicit, not to let anyone else touch it or see it and don't think about it.
Mom was intolerant.
So naturally my male cousins all compared each other and eventually the girls were inquisitive too. Since Kathy had the right to spank me, she did, and saw mine a lot so eventually we discovered what it was for courtesy of my high school biology text book.
One thing that also puzzled us was that the more explicit statues in the museum had men's peepees fairly smooth while my cousins were almost all circumcised and had the little ridge that made the head look like the top of a mushroom. In the Brooklyn museum of either Natural History or Modern Art there were a lot of Greco-Roman statues of males and females to explore and we took along black marble note books so that we could copy the information and pretend we were doing school work.
Finally when I was in St John's Prep the boys all swamm naked and while it took some time I eventually got the opportunity to surreptitiously see a friends peepee. He looked different and somehow we made friends. I discovered he was just as curious about the boys with the ridge. So one weekend he came by to stay over, supposedly to study Spanish for a coming test.
One thing lead to another and he showed me how he had to roll this flap of skin back and clean it. I assured him Kathy would not tell mom if her showed her his peepee so we did in the morning before mom was awake.
Of course in exchange Kathy also let us lift her night shirt up so we could see the slit. I think it was about noon before mom called up the stair for us to wake up and come for lunch. The whole morning we were naked and we both had what passed for a gigantic boner then. Talk about flopping willies.
Between being ill and taking medications mom was somewhat oblivious.
When Kenny went home that evening he had the cleanest peepee in the city as we both had tried rolling the skin back and soaping it up. Mom seemed to think we had been studying for the Monday test, which we both passed by the way. A few weekends later he came by again and by then Kathy had told Patty, another cousin about the magic skin flute so she made sure she came over from their house when mom was out. We stripped and wore only sheets as togas and Ken and I wrestled naked on the floor so the girls could watch. And we added a part here we were injured and the poor ladies had to help us to the bathtub for a hot soak, washing every thing and drying us off.
Well, a little bit long but once I start down memory lane things pop up. Yes that too !

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.