VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking over crossed legs

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:12:41 02/16/17 Thu
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Spanking over crossed legs" on 08:36:07 04/13/16 Wed

" .... I think because I was trained to completely cooperate. ...."

I agree, we simply did not consider being less than cooperative when Mom said,"Pants down" pants were going down. I might claim I had to pee or take a dump but that was, first off, only delaying the inevitable. And usually I would still have to lower my pants and undies. Also the bathroom door by the kitchen and laundry room had to be left open and there had better be a loud stream of urine splashing into the bowl. If I ran in and sat down, Kathy would likely be sent in to collect the pants and undies for the laundry. Sometimes my shirt and undershirt so I'd be naked on my return.
Pretending to be sick meant an enema was in my future and or some castor oil.
The only time I recall really rebelling was after mom died. Kathy and I did our chores and dad came home after work, usually very late, most nights. Our aunt lived in a home on the street directly behind ours so she could pop in at odd times and Renee, an older cousin, might slip home from the local college om weekends or holidays.
Dad had brought a woman who had been working for him for many years for dinner a few times. we were somewhat naive but not so dumb not to see that here was, and must have been something going on for some time.
Then he announced she would be living with us and they were getting married. We should cooperate as she would be in charge.
It soon became obvious that she enjoyed giving orders and then she sad both of us had been disrespectful. "Remove those pants and come over here so I can pull your drawers down.." Then turning, to Kathy, "You can strip also, you are next."
we objected, we argued and we refused. After all I was almost sixteen and while we had known Kim for many years as the secretary at Dad's office, she had never seen me naked before. Wrong move, she called our dad and he was home in about twenty minutes. With little discussion he said that Kim was in charge and if she felt either of us needed a good spanking, sobeit. Down came my slacks and undies, over the arm of the big sofa I went and out came dad's belt.
It did not last long but his strokes were strong and my heiney was soon burning. tears flowed and the cheeks became black and blue. I was left on the floor crying while kathy received the same, although possibly a few less strokes.
Then the most humiliating came, we had to go to her, apologize, promise to obey and she pulled me over her lap and smacked my already bruised heiney wither bare hand. Yes it ached anyway. Through tears I watched Kathy et it as well. dad went back to work and around nine months of hell ensued. Kim was a little tyrant and spanked us any time she wanted to. She took great pleasure in having me naked when one of her friends visited or someone else brought papers home from the office. People who I knew casually, male or female, as dad's workers watched me get spanked.
Towards the end she introduced u to her "cousin" and showed him how she dealt with me making special comment about my peepee size compared to his. After a shower, he came to supper wrapped in a towel and playing grab ass his erection came into view. I will admit it was very large and rock hard. A few days later she was gone, driving away with her "cousin" in a pickup truck.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanking over crossed legsRod05:59:08 02/18/17 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.