VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Naughty Bob's training

Author:
Naughty Bob for Ms Gertrude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:49:12 03/23/17 Thu

Although I was raised in the 50’s and 60’s, unlike most of the males that post to this site, I was not spanked as a child by any of my female relatives (or male relatives either). Many of my boyhood friends in the neighborhood that I grew up, were spanked by their parents and yes even some were spanked on the bare bottom in front of their sisters, cousins, and whoever else was in the room at that time. I did see one of my “buddies” get spanked by his mother once however it was over his pants and she threatened to spank me too but never did.

Teachers were allowed to spank or paddle students in all the schools that I attended and many of my classmates were either spanked or paddled. Spanking was used in grades kindergarten through 6th grade (12 years old) and all but one of my teachers were female including our principal. The paddle was implemented from 7th grade till graduation. I was sort of a goody two-shoes in school and was never spanked or paddled in school either.

Not that I was a perfect child, it just was not the custom of my parents to spank either my sister, who was 4˝ years older, or me. Thus all of my “training” was verbal. My bottom was virgin when I graduated.

I have been interested in spanking since I entered puberty. First as a spanker and then, at about age 14 or 15, as the spankee. I am what spankos call a switch: 70% spankee and 30% spanker. Due to my interest in spanking, I did contact a few professional lady spankers while in my 30’s but was very disappointed.

I would like to state that both my wives knew about my interest in spanking and although both tried once, they didn’t like it. When I started using the internet, I did find a few ladies that would spank me however the closest one lived over 50 miles away and I have been spanked only 5 times in my adult life. My last spanking was about 21 years ago from one of the internet ladies. It was my 60th birthday spanking. She believed that birthday spankings could be given anywhere from 6 months before till six months after your birthday.

Being spanked by a lady has been and is still now the fantasy of mine that, using pictures, drawings, and stories, I masturbate to.

So there is my spanking history in a few short paragraphs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Naughty Bob's trainingMs. Gertrude to Naughty Bob19:11:08 03/23/17 Thu
Re: Naughty Bob's trainingCurious19:59:04 03/25/17 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.