VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Male Weakness

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:08:56 03/30/17 Thu
In reply to: Tony F 's message, "Re: Male Weakness" on 04:30:24 03/11/17 Sat

" ... That is she made me dress and act like a girl. ..."

Something similar happened when I was about eleven or twelve, possibly close to thirteen. My friend Ronnie and I had been playing in the adjacent yard with a girl about our age. The game involved swinging her around on the grass lawn and letting go so that she would fall backward and roll, causing the skirt of her dress to fly up over her hips exposing her panties. To be honest she seemed to enjoy giving us the show, spreading her legs wide apart like the young athletes on the girls Olympic gymnastic team do during floor exercises, and taking her sweet time recovering her legs and groin. Several times Ron took a hold of one foot and I held the other teasing her that we could see her panties. Once after she rolled backwards on the grass we tugged them halfway down so who knows what might have happened. I do know that we knew almost nothing about actual coital sex.
We got caught.
While we were in a well hedged yard out of her mom's sight, apparently a helpful neighbor had seen the three of us from an upstairs bedroom window.
Mom was told.
I was called into the kitchen and mom screamed that if I thought that was so funny I should see what it was like.
Yes, I was spanked on the bare heiney as you might expect in front of Alice and her mom. Then after an apology and standing in what passed for a corner by the doorway, Mom told my sister to fetch a certain old cotton dress and what turned out to be panties. Alice went with her and they were soon back.
"You girls can dress him" had been their instruction.
My sister Kathy reveled in having power over me, "Come over to the sink, Danny, so I can wash your tears away, Now don't be naughty or I'll tell mom.
Still completely naked, of course, I did and she filled the sink with warm soapy water. Using a facecloth she washed my face and neck, and since mom was only sitting on the front porch, well within shouting distance, I stood there and did as I was told. "Look at he dirty hands, " Alice said, " Yes we shall have to wash him all off. He can't wear my old dress looking like that," added Kath, who always had something of a devious mind. I was embarrassed that Alice was free to examine me from head to toe, but Kathy had helped mom with the routine Saturday night baths and somewhat taken them over so her teasing was all a part of a game we played when we were alone. They took turns with the face cloth and a towel, washing hands arms chest and back and Alice giggled when Kathy soaped up my peepee and ball sack. I had to bend all the way over so they could spread my hind cheeks and wash my dirty heiney.
I think Alice had never seen a boy that way other than to change a cousin's baby diaper.
Finally, they began to put the dress on. That started with an old training bra and a pink slip. The panties were pale blue and had some kind of ruffles. the dress was mostly cream with pale bluish horizontal stripes. It had been something Kathy had worn in the summer but with my added height only reached a bit over halfway toward my knees.
At some point mom came in and approved it all, making me raise the skirt of the dress and the slip so she could see how it held my semi-erect penis.
Then I was sent out to play. The humiliation and embarrassment were immense and every one wanted to see the panties. Rather than fight two or three boys at once I just raised the hem and soon the newness wore off. But hitting a baseball (or softball) and running to a base in a dress was awkward.
That occurred in Brooklyn and the McDonald Avenue trolleys and elevated trains were about two blocks away. One of my uncles had ridden to the nearby stop and rather than walk the long way around along the sidewalks had cut through some vacant lots passing through where about five or six of us were playing ball. I suppose what attracted his attention was a girl in a dress fielding grounders as they were hit. The he recognized me and got upset. "What the Hell is going on here ? Why are you wearing a dress, Daniel ?"
I explained I was being punished but never got to the details, "Take that silly dress off immediately, NOW. All of it."
As we have discussed in several threads boys could be naked, swimming or in other circumstances, in front of mixed company and as I took everything off he gathered the clothes up. Then he paraded me from the open lot and down the street, three or four houses, stark naked, to our front porch. The boys who I had been playing with, followed as did several of the other kids who tagged along, including both girls and boys.
|While there was some giggling and amusement at my exposed peepee, I recall being very proud to march alongside my uncle despite being nude and everyone in the neighborhood could see my genitalia.
At our porch, my uncle said to wait as he entered. He called out to my mom, his sister and while the exact words were muffled it was obvious that he was telling her that having me "Petticoated" was unacceptable and intolerable. I stood there on one of the steps surrounded by almost a dozen of the neighborhood kids, male and female, both younger and one or two boys about a year older.
Later that evening I realized that I had made almost no attempt to cover up with my hands and they all had seen my precious "Boy Toy" up close and personal. In some ways I was actually proud to be the center of attention. I remembered that my peepee, while not actually hard had swollen and pushed out partway and some of the kids had remarked at its size.
It seemed like a long time but was probably only ten or fifteen minutes before I was called in and told to get dressed in my own clothes. Mom seemed to be on the verge of sobbing. The crowd of playmates went back to other things and soon I was out in the lot playing ball again.
Years later when I began to sort out some of my memories and feelings about nudity, I began to think that that incident was the start f my actually getting enjoyment by being stripped naked in front of others, especially girls.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.