VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Boys and Guns

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:46:06 03/30/17 Thu
In reply to: Diana 's message, "Re: Boys and Guns" on 19:57:34 03/23/17 Thu

I received my first gun when I was about fourteen. It was a single action turn-bolt .22 caliber rifle. I was allowed to go into some nearby woods and shoot "varmints," that being mostly squirrels. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to hit one. What you see from a distance is mostly hair and a bullet can pass through the fur and miss all actual body parts. They may fall from a branch and you think you've got one, only you see no trace on the ground when you close in.
As to feminization, I am not sure it is possible on a large scale in our religiously repressed society.
I'd think the first step would have to change our culture and require all males to remain naked except for certain social gatherings, Court, weddings or funerals.
It would be necessary to dispel the idea that seeing a penis is disgusting and immoral. The only exception would be when engaged in work where an injury could occur to the exposed body.
If women are to take charge they would have to become responsible.
They would have to not act as if they saw a dead mouse hanging between men's legs.
I guess there could be a decent discussion about this here/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.