VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Before spanking

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:47:54 04/17/17 Mon
In reply to: Edwin 's message, "Re: Before spanking" on 14:42:04 04/15/17 Sat

"... I would have to eat breakfast and run around before school in just my pajama top with my stiff boy penis at full attention. ..."

In my home growing up that illustrated an inconsistency. On the one hand I could be spanked for sleeping naked, which I began to prefer especially during the warm months, on doing anything naughty that involved the Boy Toy being exposed.
On he other spankings almost always involved my heiney and peepee being exposed and not just for a quick momentary flash as I was pulled over mom's lap. As has been explained here in the forum several times I'd have to lower my lacks and undies, frequently stepping for what was sometimes an extended lecture both before and after the actual spanking. Sometimes all I was allowed to wear for the rest of the day and evening was a tee shirt which seldom covered the boy parts, and out of them as we seldom wore shoes inside the house, but also while apologizing to any of mom's friends and neighbors who were present. That sometimes included exposing my sore heiney the next day to visitors if mom was having company.
It did not matter in my sister was watching, or my female cousins or Kathy's friends from school.
In contrast when she was punished I was usually sent from the room as her skirt was raised and pantie were lowered, other boys were also excluded. And afterward Kathy almost always had at least a shift on that reached to her lower thighs.
So having breakfast in PJ tops does not seem unusual for the day in female dominated homes.

" ... the lady carried on as if nothing was wrong ..."
In her mind and many people's minds there was nothing wrong with a boy being disciplined in public. If that involved his pants being lowered or removed, sobeit. If that involved him raising a partial or full engorgement erection that was usually ignored by older women in the household and as you say the cause of much giggling and tittering by younger girls.
My sister enjoyed the power that gave her over me, especially since she was only about twelve months younger.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Before spankingEdwin to Daniel18:39:35 04/18/17 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.