VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Yes, Ma'am!

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:01:50 04/17/17 Mon
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude 's message, "Yes, Ma'am!" on 06:24:37 04/06/17 Thu

" ... Did your upbringing affect this? ..."

I am sure it has had an effect.
In public I have felt the need to run a business and of course raise a family and most would probably say I am closer to an Alpha-male, not mean and nasty, but firm and a strict rules enforcer.
I am now older and being hospitalized or utilizing several health services at a local VA hospital and am easily aroused when I encounter a strong nurse or nurse's aide. I think some of the nurses whom I have dealt with over several years have figured it out and one in particular insists that I remove my clothing for almost any exam or consultation. Once she noted the fading strap marks that I had applied to my heiney myself and asked me what they were from. She is a nurse practitioner and does primary care. That day after the routine examinations I had asked her to look at what might be a mole on my shoulder.
She did and then said, "You must remove your shirt>"
I did and when my shirt and under shirt ere off he weight of my wallet, cell phone, spare nitro tablets and some change caused my almost knee length shorts to sag quite a bit as the tie string and elastic were not that tight.
I pulled them up over my belly and waited as she went from place to place on my back. "Put your hands on your head so I can check your underarms."
As I did that and turned a little to make it easier the shorts sagged again and I reached for the waistband, she added "On your head Mr. Jones."
I did that and the shorts slipped a bit again exposing about half my heiney, just enough to expose the top of the slightly reddened area.
"What is this, there are red areas on your buttocks ?"
I replied somewhat nervously, " I guess I sat on the toilet looking at magazine too long this morning"
"Hmmm, they look unusual."

I could feel her fingers at the waist band and down came the shorts. "Lean over the exam table"
"Where by the way are your underpants?"
"I seldom wear undies"
"You should, .... Spread your feet apart. You need to wipe yourself more carefully"

She continued to probe from place to place, spreading my heiney and then after I stood back up she had me lie on the exam table and she checked the front from toes all the way up to my chest. " I am going to send for a consult with dermatology and then return. Stand up I did and she did. a hernia check. "Stand there while I write up the consult and my notes, Do you want to hold your cane ?"
There was a light tap on the door and the nurse's aide who performed the original vitals check stuck her head in. She said come in and then she explained about the consult and next visit pointing to several moles or whatever, pointing to or touching each one. She did not say anything to the aide about the heiney but she did have me turn around so she could indicate several areas on my back and backside. As she got up to go to the next exam room, she said, "Help him get dressed. He doesn't wear any panties."
"You can get your appointments at the front desk. I'll see you in a couple of weeks"
And as she said that she patted, lightly, my still exposed heiney and smiled.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Yes, Ma'am!Ms. Gertrude to Daniel14:50:07 04/17/17 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.