VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: the importance of the lecture

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:04:28 04/23/17 Sun
In reply to: Miguel 's message, "Re: the importance of the lecture" on 09:13:51 04/20/17 Thu

The lecture is crucial in establishing the whole tenor of the session. Or as I like to call it, the Interrogation.

When you first meet the male order "STRIP!" There should be little interaction between a clothed male and a female authority. Most males take off their shirt with no problem. I then prompt him ..'shoes...socks...belt...pants...come here so I can take off your underpants" Most males walk hesitantly over with little baby steps as if they were going to their execution. I place my fingers in the elastic waistband and then ask when was their last spanking and what nicknames their mommy called them when they were little as I slowly slide down the underpants. I then fold up the underpants and slip them into my pocket where they will remain until I am finished with him.
If it is your first time spanking someone feel free to inspect the body commenting as you go. The male needs to place his hands on his head and spread his legs with toes pointed inward. When checking his backside you may make him squat or bend over so that you can do an assessment of his bottom and decide which instruments you are going to use. You may do a cleanliness check, if it is your first time with someone. If you are working with his wife or girlfriend, you may have them do daily cleanliness checks to ensure the male is keeping himself nice and clean like a good boy should.
As for the interrogation, it should cover the areas the male needs discipline for. I also inquire about any sexual problems the male has. They all have something, but are initially reluctant to be honest about it. And then I question about their sexual faithfulness to their partner and masturbatory practices. Most males do not prefer this line of questioning when naked in front of a woman, but it is so important and shines a light on the character of the person you are dealing with. If he is a scoundrel, he will need more harsh and frequent discipline. So much depends on the woman's judgement, so she must do a full and thorough assessment so she can provide the best lesson possible.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: the importance of the lectureNaughty ob to Ms Gertrude14:03:00 04/25/17 Tue
Re: the importance of the lectureJJ20:28:55 06/22/17 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.