VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Yes, Ma'am!

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:21:54 04/24/17 Mon
In reply to: Ms. G to Daniel 's message, "Re: Yes, Ma'am!" on 19:19:01 04/18/17 Tue

[i]" .... She is a professional and does not care that you are naked as a jaybird in front of her...."[/i]

Wrong again, Gertie, at least half wrong.
Yes, she is a licensed professional sent by an agency.
She also seems to mean well.
But when she starts the process and I am naked she places a small towel across my lower abdomen. Most of the time when she washes my feet, legs and dresses the remaining wounds on my ankles the towel is stretched across the hips and I can see in the mirror that, like a very short mini-skirt, my balls and admittedly little peepee are in full view. So I do not understand what the towel accomplishes.
Also as soon as she starts to move my legs the towel slips off to one side or another exposing everything. Then begins a game of "Peek-a-boo" as she stops what she is doing to replace the towel and once back, washing where ever she was working, within a minute or so, she repeats the process, making it slide off, stopping and putting it back in place. All the while I can see that the towel doesn't really cover things, especially the head of my peepee.
Then when she gets to the groin she sets the cloth so I am one half covered, followed by the Peek-a-boo game and eventually continues to the other side. Then she will begin to wash the peepee and ball sac. I swear I get the feeling that if she could put the washcloth on a five foot pole to use she would. I watch carefully and she actually only uses one hand and her body steps back a little.
Obviously, Gertie, in the almost a full year she has been coming to my home several times a week, she has seen me naked in close quarters many times, and is able to notice, and comment on, any mole, blemish, body tag or sore spot that she comes upon. She definitely has some kind of hang-up about male nudity, her body language betrays it.

Now here is the funny part, the previous Nurses that I have had assigned to visit me had no such inhibitions. When they would start the service they often made an effort to cover things up, but after a few visits they would realize that being exposed was not a problem. They relaxed and would strip me naked doing the chores without any similar reaction to whether my peepee was or was not exposed, which is what I would expect from someone with years of personal care experience.
In fact, a few months ago this agency sent a relief nurse for three weeks, while the regular one was on a vacation somewhere. This nurse, who was about the same age, in her late thirties, and described the same years of experience was far more attentive to any sores that developed on my genitalia, an often recurrent problem, and one of the principle reasons the nurses come to the house. I liked her a lot because she often joked with me about what she was doing.

So while this woman may be " a professional" she is definitely uncomfortable that for most to the time she is here, I am "naked as a jaybird "

Now, I have a question for you, why are you so interested in the occasional residue that accompanies the normal act of breaking wind ?
In my lifetime of experience, I know that it happens to everyone and a small stain on white panties might be called "an act of God" so who are we to obsess over what she built into out digestive and waste discharge system.
Or do you think you can fart both so softly and quietly that nothing blasts out ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.