VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Who's Frank? (Boys spanked bare)

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:10:41 04/28/17 Fri
In reply to: Curious 's message, "Who's Frank? (Boys spanked bare)" on 20:05:00 03/25/17 Sat

" ... Was it common for teachers at your school to spank boys on their bare butt? ..."\

The simple answer for me is No, it was not common bare, in front of the class.
However at the Catholic Elementary I was in from fourth to sixth grades school boys or girls were sometimes brought to the front of the class room and told to hold their hands out. The Nun would then strike the hands, usually the palms with a 12" ruler. Probably five or ten strokes.
Often tears of anticipation began before the first stroke landed. Afterward girls were usually sent to the nurse's office to check for injury and compose themselves, boys were also sent sometimes, or had to stand in the back of the room till they stopped crying. For more serious offenses a yard stick or chalkboard pointer was used on the clothed heiney. after the pockets were checked for things that might shield the behind, of course.
The rumor was that if you were sent to the principle's office, or held after school, boys as well as girls were spanked on the bare heiney.
One day as a group of us were filing into the classroom, I saw a girl bent over the chair with her skirt raised over her hips getting spanked by the nun who taught the class.
Her behind was towards the window side so I only got a quick look, enough to see the white of her undies before the nun swung at the behind, Swoosh, crack, and swoosh crack the last two strokes fell in quick succession. I do not know what the girl had done but it must have ben something bad. She was bawling pretty loud and staggered as the nun helped her stand straight up so those last two strokes may have been the last of a long series. The girl was sent to the office and since her hair was forward covering her face so I actually never knew who she was as she was from a higher class. She may have been expelled.
But the sound of the Woosh, crack enough to make a believer to me and I tried very hard to not get in any trouble.
To be honest as we sat down and listened to her bawling I almost started crying myself.
At home I told my cousin Patty and my sister about what had happened. I was about ten and they were nine. We decided not to say anything to mom so as not to give her any ideas, her clothes brush was bad enough.
However one day we had the chance to be alone in the garage on a rainy afternoon and we discussed trying it. They wanted me to lower my pants and undies so Patty could give me one stroke to see the result on my pink cheeks. I wanted to know but only agreed to let her do it as long as they let me give them a stroke.
The discussion revolved around whether they should remove their panties. I didn't care about them seeing me so I stripped below the waist. For some reason Kathy was helping mom by drawing baths and doing some of the washing so she had not only seen my peepee she had rubbed soapy water all over, and on several weekends Patty had sat on the toilet seat and watched my sister fondle my soapy genitals in the tub.
It took a half hour but they agreed, but would apply the stroke to one another and I was to get one from each. I just wanted to watch them tuck their skirts up and remove their panties. Just seeing the panties fall to their ankles excited my ten year old imagination, enough to make the spanks worth while. I never tired of watching my sister dress in the morning but Patty was more circumspect when we played naughty games.
There was a thin wooden dowel on dad's workbench that we could use, so after they tiptoed up past mom's room to check if she was in the house they came back and exposed their heinies as promised. The girls did the spanks on one another and each had a thin red line across their cheeks. I was definitely aroused, but had not figured out the how and why of that feeling yet. Then I received my two strokes and screamed. I know Patty hit me harder than she did to Kathy and I almost refused to get back into place stretched over the saw horse for Kathy's stroke. I could feel the tears flowing and after rubbing my heiney Kath did her bet. I jumped up again and screamed. Demanding that I apply a second stroke to each girl. I think that they were shocked at the two red stripes and both made an effort to calm me down by rubbing my hind cheeks. Finally Kathy did what she often did when she wanted something from me, she held my peepee and ran her fingers lightly around my balls and back along the heiney'd deep crack. I gave in and she let me touch her front and both girls agreed to expose their tiny breasts.
Well betweenn seeing the older girl's reaction in school and feeling the two strokes on my heiey I wsn convinced to nave do anything to deserve being spanked liie that at that school.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Who's Frank? (Boys spanked bare)Sander17:01:53 05/14/17 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.