VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:09:09 05/28/17 Sun
In reply to: Sander 's message, "Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?" on 10:53:32 05/27/17 Sat

: ... A very public bare bottom birching that they hope will curb this young man of his salacious behavior. ...:

Silly.
If a boy or girl has the curiosity, about such things as a friend's body and its reaction, ,A birching will not accomplish anything beyond teaching him, or her, to be more careful.
And if it is more than simple curiosity, a homosexual erotic adventure, for instance, it is even less persuasive.
All the punishments I received when I was young for masturbating, the extra chores, the lectures, the public exposure, the spanking, the forced nudity, having the smooth head of my peeped covered with red or shocking pink lipstick, the requirement that I explain to someone, usually a neighbor while standing in front of hem completely naked, or go to Confession, or even having to stand in the center of the kitchen with a bag of ice cubes between my legs against my testes until my peepee shriveled to less than an inch, which everyone could see, only made me much more careful.
Plus reliving the experience, at first frightful, gave me multiple fantasies about masturbating so they could see the semen squirt out onto the floor.
The one benefit was that eventually when my sister taught me how to fondle her clit we did it together lying side by side.
By the way, the several times I was sent to the parish priest to confess my sins of unbridled lust didn't work out as while in the confession booth I was told to go to the altar rail, think about had sad it made jesus as he hung on the cross dying to save my soul. Then when the confession hour was over, my knees were sore and tears had stained my cheeks Father "S" came out of the booth and brought me, and my classmate Jimmy, to the sacristy where he had us describe what had happened, answer many questions about the act, and remove our pants and undies to better re-enact the sin while he examined us both in turn. As he toyed with my genitals, he asked me, "Did you or Jimmy touch each other here," running his hand long the shaft of my penis and working his way to the crack and bung hole.
That was the first time I ever felt someone penetrate me and message my prostate. To be sure neither Jimmy nor I, even knew what a prostate was or that it felt fantastic to have someone touch it.
Well at least we learned something and about a year later I let Kathy insert her fingers into the hole to enhance our masturbation game.
When I tried to do the same to her it was naughty, but there did not seem to be a "prostate".
As for he parish priest, he wanted me to become an altar boy but shortly after that we moved to a new house several towns away.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?Edwin to Daniel18:29:04 05/31/17 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.