VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankings in public or a first grade teacher spanks in front of the class

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:57:19 06/19/17 Mon
In reply to: Daniel 's message, "Re: Spankings in public or a first grade teacher spanks in front of the class" on 14:42:58 06/06/17 Tue

16:07:46 09/20/11 Tue
In reply to: Larry 's message, "Female teachers during Phys. exams." on 17:00:05 11/06/09 Fri

Yes it is a shame that for all intents and purposes the posters have lost interest in the subjects here.
I did post the story of the physicals I had when in the seventh and eighth grades at a Catholic Parochial school.

At other times my mom took took us all to the family doctor at one time, sometimes along with my cousins and my aunt who had the big Ford Country Squire Station wagon.
The family Dr, Doctor Reilly or his nurse had us disrobe in the exam room, the boys all the way but my sister and my cousin got little gowns to put on so while the two girls were able to stand and see the boys completely nude getting checked one after another, my brother and I and my male cousins were sort of shunted off into the corner where we couldn't see the girls "privates".

What my mom and my aunt didn't know but ought to have have suspected was that in the days after the physicals we played "Doctor and nurse" in my cousin's basement recreation room and saw each other pretty completely.

As for the school physicals, boys had no privacy at all, having to disrobe in the hallway to our shorts, then leaving them at the doorway to the nurse's office and being naked til after the physicals when we could go back to the hallway and get dressed again in front of the other boys and whoever was standing there. Several nuns had access to the hallway and the office where the physicals were done as well as several "Class Mothers" who were there to keep us in line and watch as we stripped and later got dressed. Among others who had access were the lerical ladies who worked in the principal's office who came through the hallway on errands at will and on one afternoon the local mail man who just walked through the hallway to the principal's office and back.
During all that time there were always most of the boys in their drawers but several at the entrance to the nurses office waiting to go in, or having just come out, who were completely naked in full view of everyone else.
But since the whole operation was done that way all the time it was just a matter of routine.
Comments to several posters.

" ... I also agree that your school physicals were a very humiliating experience, considering all those female school staff who could watch the boys undressed, including your female class teachers. ..."

Well, Jake, the cause of the humiliation was being naked among strangers. A few of the classmates, male or female, were from the same neighborhood, but the rest were from the other parts of the county, they, with the nuns and the females at the school were strangers who had no business seeing my peepee out in the open. I was used to my older cousin Reneé who often baby sat me, my sister, who helped mom a lot, and another cousin my age all saw me without clothes when the situation arose. Even some of the moms from the neighborhood had seem me naked, usually during or after a spanking.

" ... Up to what age were the boys who were examined like this without any privacy?///"

It was done up to the eighth grade as far as I know, because after that I went to a different school and mom used a family doctor.

Yoanna asks a good question;
" ... Can you explain please what you mean by definiteness "Class Mothers"...."

The school had a Parent - Teacher Association, made up of a group of, usually moms, who helped the school as a volunteer when they ran affairs at the school, or when they were shorthanded due to a teacher's sickness. Some were able to come in during the lunch period and help keep order in the lunch room or playground. Usually each class had one or two "Class Mothers" to help out.
So, when they had the physicals the boys were marched from the classroom to that hallway, and lined up along one wall. That is where we removed our clothes down to the undies. Then as our names were called, in groups of three or four, we would go to the doorway of the nurse's office and remove the undies in that part or the hallway. One of the moms would be sitting there as our names, addresses and phone numbers were updated.
We would wait our turn at the entrance doorway, completely naked till we were called into the nurse's waiting room and we remained nude till we came out of the exam room. (A different doorway about twenty feet (7m) further toward the end of the hall.
One or two moms would also be posted in the waiting room watching us, so that the school nurse could do the initial BP, ht &wt as well as the body temps, either orally or rectally. Those moms did the record keeping for the nurse. For the rectal we had to climb and kneel on a padded table, knees wide apart, so that the glass tube could be inserted. It wasn't till I watched the boy ahead of me take that position that I realized how exposed my heiney hole and the back of my balls were to anyone who cared to look.
Also the female clerks used the main office that was across the hall and had no compunction about opening that door and strolling out into the hallway to use the potty room or whatever they felt was necessary. They were usually only mid-twenties or college girls on spring break.

Then, after the exam, I had to walk back to the mom who had sat at the first doorway to get my underpants from where they had been left, still naked passing in front of the other boys (20 to 25 or 30) to where he rest of our clothes were lying on the floor next to one wall.
Finally I had to had to dress with the other boys watching. as well as one or two of these women who were there keeping the boys in order.

: ... It was certainly embarrassing for most of us boys because some of us had entered the early stage of puberty already, but we had no choice ..."

That made it more humiliating for boys like me who were the youngest kids in the class and were still completely bald except for some light fuzz. Staring at the other boys peepee was a taboo a well as considered a Mortal Sin in Catholic school. But I would carefully take note of the other boys peepees that often had a along with what seemed to look like a bigger cock and patch of darker hair and mentally compare it to mine.
Being blonde what I did have was less obvious as well.
" .... In the 70's when I was in elementary school about 10 - 12 yo, we had a female class teacher who was in the room during our school examinations. ....
I don’t think that would be that unusual, Martin, unless all the boys were required to strip naked and she spent time looking at their genitals, From what you wrote she would be trying to keep order with a room full of 10-11 year old kids and that wouldn’t leave much time for gawking at their little peepees.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.