VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Male masturbation: Why all the fuss? A question for Superiors

Author:
micheleFFS (Puzzled)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:44:59 06/23/17 Fri

Dear superiors (or anyone else),

Many here and in the Petticoated forum feel that all male masturbation should be forbidden and prevented. I am uncertain why this should be. I'd be curious if anyone can explain it to me.

For one thing, preventing male masturbation in a boys teens and early 20s may simply be a frustration goal for a potential female controller. The boys biological urges are incredibly strong.

Furthermore, masturbation may have good consequences if it is properly channeled. I think that is the area in which Superiors should focus their efforts.

I suggest reading masturbation like any other pleasure. It should be enjoyed at the appropriate times and ways.

Consider aboy coming home from a coed school. He's seen several very pretty girls, many of them provocatively dressed and acting throughout the day. He may well have experienced one or more erection during the day. In short he comes home horny as hell. In a female dominant household, I see no reason why this can't be recognized as a bodily function the same as hunger or using the toilet.

I use the analogy of eating dinner before dessert. A boy could be required to keep his door open until he shows a parent or sister his completed homework. Then, he could be allowed some time for privacy.

Masturbation also has a very positive effect on the boy in that he learns his own sexual responses. This can also be encouraged. If masturbation is treated in a matter-of-fact way, female controller can explain to the lad that as he is chosen as a sexual partner in the future his lovers will appreciate it if he can hold back his ejaculation for longer periods of time to provide his partner with the pleasure that is her birthright. In this regard, very few boys are ever trained to understand the different arousal cycles of men and women. This is valuable and that boys should get at an early age to help them learn to be the better lovers.

I feel that if males are given permission to masturbate only when the time is appropriate and there time for this self pleasure is monitored as well, there would be many benefits. The boys would learn to control their sexual responses and they would learn that their sexuality was intimately tied to the desires of the females in their lives.

I would appreciate any comments from any superiors as well as from any males. Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Male masturbation: Why all the fuss? A question for SuperiorsMargaret04:02:59 06/24/17 Sat
Re: Male masturbation: Why all the fuss? A question for SuperiorsBill (Happy)16:59:51 06/26/17 Mon
Re: Male masturbation: Why all the fuss? A question for SuperiorsPadrog (Disagreeing)07:53:01 08/19/17 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.