VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My CFNM experience

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:20:13 07/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Leon 's message, "My CFNM experience" on 15:15:47 07/05/17 Wed

" .... an attractive women opened the curtain of the changing room and saw me ...."

I think such things happen more often than people think.
Once I wanted to buy a package of Hanes soft cotten shorts. The type with a button on the fly that could be worn as undies or as simple shorts in Florida where everyone wears shorts of some kind. I also wanted plain blue or green solid colors not any kin of stripes that would immediately assumed to be boys undies, so I took two packages. My intent was to try them on and make sure I got three or five that were one solid color when I repacked the packages.
As I have made clear in other posts I am disabled now and while I could do most things then I often got help from a home care nurse's aide or a nurse at the VA Hospital.
I rode my electric Rascal Scooter to the changing area and struggled a bit getting up and into a small curtained changing room. There was a lady attendant (Young to me.) who picked up the package I dropped and held the curtain to one side.
" Do you need help"
"Well I little, if you do not mind"
I said, moving inside using my cane for balance. I thought she meant help with the curtain or bench in the room.
"I want to try these on to make sure they are not too tight." I began to tear open the plastic wrapping and she let the curtain drop as she stepped out of the cubicle..
One arm and those fingers were injured with nerve damage so it is hard to tear something apart, I had sat on the bench and was pulling. The fingers of my left hand kept slipping on the plastic and the woman returned.
"Let me open that for you with the sissors"
She neatly cut the top edge and lay the rlled up shorts on the bench beside me.
"Thank you, everything is a struggle these days."
"I understand, my husband wa like that and he needed more help as he got older."
"I appreciate it'"
:Can you stand alright ?"
"Yes for a few moments, Then I have to sit for a second" Do you want to remove those shorts you are wearing or pull these up over them?"
"I was going to remove mine and make sure these fit well.'
"That's a good idea. That way you will not have to return them."
"Yes, I do not get out that often any more."
"Here hold my arm and pull them down."

I stood for a moment and tugged at the elastic figuring that she would leave nce she realized that theye were no panties under my shorts. But no, she held my elbow and began to pull the elastic down on the left side and never batted an eye when he old shorts fell to my knees.
" There you are, now sit down and I'll help you take them off."
"Thank you, it's easier with help"
No problem, I had to dress and undress my father and one older other and then my husband before he passed away."
"I didn't expect ..."
"I had to wash them completely, not just pull some boxer shorts up,"
she said as the new ones were pulled up.
At first she was careful to smooth the left and right sides of the cloth, keeping her hands away from the front center. She asked how they felt and smoothed the cloth at the seat and I could feel the knuckles of her fingers inside the back side of the cloth and touching the skin of my heiney.
"I raised three boys and two daughters and seeing them naked was as common as taking a shower."
"My wife and I raised eight children"
"That's nice, so I guess you know what I mean about seeing them getting dressed ?"
"Well, yes, and being seen by them. In fact, I seldom could use the bathroom without one of them needing a hairbrush or something from the sink top."

Then she looked at the front and adjusted the way the shorts hung. I could feel my peepee swelling a bit, but I take so much meds for blood pressure that a real erection was out of the question. A phone rang just as we removed the shorts from the first package. She said, "Now you just sit down and rest while I take this call and I'll help you try one on from the second package. They are both labelled the same size but I don't want you to be too tight there, indicating my front and giving my penis a light backhanded tap. The call was short, some question about time or something and she came right back. Again she helped get the second pair of shorts on and off, feeling how the legs fit and smoothing the cloth both front and rear. Finally we removed the test pair, reset them in the package which achieved the goal of leaving the striped pair behind. And then she again helped put the shorts I had on when I came in. At no time did she actually stare at my peepee and balls, but she obviously saw it all quite clearly. And she was careful not to touch there while I was naked from the waist down, but certainly felt free to touch the area through the soft cloth.

Back to the point, females fairly often feel no constraint about opening a dressing room door in a department store. They may pretend to be shocked, but that could be avoided by knocking first.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.