VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Body Language

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:44:00 07/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Sander to Daniel 's message, "Re: Body Language" on 10:59:52 05/15/17 Mon

" ... Do you think, it's true? ..."

Do I think what is true, Sander?
It is a long article and one could agree with one statement and not with another.

In general, I agree with it and have had that kind of experience.
We were discussing my first sexual penetration and I admit that I knew very little about what to do or how it would best be done.
We had planned the rondesvou when we realized that the family that had rented the cottage til Sunday had to leave in a rush on Thursday midday. We had helped them carry things to their car. Nancy and I had finished the sweeping and were temporarily concealed, but she was afraid to do much more than light petting, kissing, fondling her breasts and her feeling my very stiff peepee as they drove away. She went out to the small porch where her mom could see her and I went to the back door to masturbate onto the grass. . She hissed "Someone is coming, hurry up. pull your pants up."
I did and I closed the back door, leaving it so that I could unlatch it later. I came onto the porch as someone from the office arrived and glanced inside. We exchanged niceties and Nancylyn and I went off to get a soda and sit in the shade. The best place to sit was near some trees near the shower building in the center of the eight or ten cottages but where our moms could see we were just talking as we lay or sat on a blanket. That is where I told her the back door could be opened quietly and suggested midnight.
She agreed and teased me about my peeing out the back door. Apparently she did not know I was masturbating.
"You have a cute heiney"
"You saw me ?"
"Of course, I saw your pink heiney. And I can see your peepee sticking up right now. Better roll on your belly, or my mom will notice it from the porch."
"Do you think so. I'll pretend I just saw something on the road."

I did pointing to the rad as a pickup passed and casually pushing my erection down one leg.
We had attended a party the preceding Friday night at one of the local kids homes and the game of "Spin the Bottle" had devolved with Nancy and me is a closet feeling things and going about as far as we could, so by the day the opportunity arose tat mid-week we were both almost panting to get somewhere private.
Back to the point, we made a plan and both showed up. Things proceeded and we somehow figured out how to connect although I am very sure she knew more about it than I did. Once physical contact was make I became over excited and at the wrong moment I popped out just as I lost it and fluid went all over her belly and inner thighs. Premature ejaculation is messy. I felt bad but she laughed and we lay together almost being stuck together. After fooling around a bit more we got a couple of clean dish towels from a cabinet washing and drying each other and then rinsing them out. I always wondered if the family that came Sunday afternoon to use that cottage washed them out before using them to dry dishes. They turned out to be a bit snooty anyway.
So, yes Sander it is true. Premature ejaculation occurs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.