VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:28:45 07/11/17 Tue
In reply to: Sander to Barry 's message, "Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?" on 12:35:28 06/21/17 Wed

" .... Her previous comments were done after her watching of my spanking when I was still crying with tears and snots on full display. ...."

Sometimes after a spanking and some corner time I was sent to my room to reflect on my behavior. I was neither allowed to dress, nor get under the covers. Also at some time the door to my room had been removed and put in the attic crawlspace so that anyone passing could see me lying there, still naked.
But very often my sister and one of her friends would slip away and enter, sitting o the bedside and messaging my sore heiney. Usually I'd soon become erect and had o roll onto my back, or at least my side, which let whoever was comforting me wipe my face off and of course view my erection.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Should macho prisoners be subjected to female superiority?Sander to Daniel22:04:48 07/15/17 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.