VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Is it fair?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:51:17 07/27/17 Thu
In reply to: To Margaret 's message, "Re: Is it fair?" on 11:53:54 07/14/17 Fri

" ... It would be very rare they are spanked in front of strangers ..."

Total strangers, yes, but we lived on a sort of cul-de-sac with nine or ten homes and the only time the neighbors were strangers was when a newly married couple moved into a recently sold house.
The first time that Mrs. Nelson saw me spanked was when I came home from school with a low (not actually failing ) grade on a test while she was meeting other ladies for coffee and cake.
Mom was awaiting the test results so there was no hiding things. She refilled everyone's cups and told me tom lower my clothes. I did so and it was only when they had fallen to the floor that I heard her "strange voice." I was about fifteen and had been spanked in front of the other neighbors at lest once. They were all moms, older, with some older than my mom, and I am quite certain all had children that we all knew had ben spanked as well. So I did not feel that uncomfortable with then seeing my peepee again, embarrassed, yes, but when I heard Mrs Nelson's voice
asking; "Are you going to spank him right here ?"
One of the neighbors answered, "Sure, it is best to strike while the reason is fresh in Danny's mind and get it over with."
"Oh, dear I never saw a older boy spanked while naked before."

They began a discussion about good ages to spank naughty children. She said she had younger brothers and her mom had, more or less, stopped bare heiney spankings when they reached about twelve and you could see some pubic hair growing.
That statement seemed to have caused everyone or look and note the thin growth of blonde hair on my abdomen.
One of the moms said something about boys being proud of the bushy hair there, " Well that's true and when my oldest boy was around eighteen he took the car and came home with a dented fender. Besides his spanking I shaved his belly and thighs as naked of hair as when he was a baby."
"Really ? He let you ?"
"Well his sister helped me keep him still, but I took the phone from the end table and put it on the floor next to the sofa and gave him a choice. Lie down on the bath towel and behave or I'd call your dad. His dad would have used his leather belt and the last time that happened his father left black and blue welts on his upper thighs and hind cheeks that lasted about a week before the last traces disappeared."
"That sounds cruel. What did he do?"
"He took several pair of panties from his sister's dresser drawer and had a dozen girly magazines under his mattress."
One of the voices asked, "I isn't he married now ?
"Yes the Marine Corps made a man of him. He is married to a beautiful girl and they are expecting."
"Jenny is about your age, Susan."
"Well, I'm not prego yet, but we are trying."

All this time I remained standing there about two feet from them and of the dining room table where they could all see my half erect peepee.
Then Mrs. Nelson added, My brothers were like that. I caught Micky with his hands in my pantie drawer. If I told mom I am sure he would have been punished. I made him sit down on the bed as I sat next to him. I reached into the drawer and took a handful of the panties and showed them to him calmly. I said it was wrong to sneak into other peoples dresser drawers."
"You would not want me to sneak my hand into your drawers would you ?"

That had an unintended double meaning and there were several smiles. It took me a minute or so to get the joke and I think my erection went up a notch.
"I didn't mean it that way, but it just came out that way."" Then Mrs Nelsen stifeled a laugh and continued.
" I could see Micky was near tears so I picked out a somewhat worn pair and suggested he hold it. Then that he could smell it as I knew it was fresh from the laundry. I asked him haw long had he been looking at them in the drawer and he tried to say that it was only a minute or so. But his pants and jockey shorts were around his ankles and the little head of his peepee was just barely visible between his bare thighs. So I said I would not tell mom or his brother. Then I said that he should stand up and try the worn panties on. He looked at me with damp eyes from sobbing, and I said to stand up and let me help you. He did and leaned one arm on my shoulder as I helped him step clear. I held the panties open and guided his feet in the leg holes. Up they came and his erection had to be set to one side. The shaft was red from his attempt to masturbate.
I could see that he was about as engorged as possible, so I said that he could wear them tonight but must return them to my hamper in the morning. I knew that boys are curious abut girls clothes and figured that that was the best way to satisfy his curiosity."
" Wow,"
said Mrs. Goldman, who was almost twice my mom's age, " you are patient. I'd have smacked his face, pulled him over my lap and spanked him till his whimpering became uncontrollable bawling."
"I caught my boys looking at panties from the clean laundry basket and if they had a boner sticking out, they were spanked as well"
"I guess we are definitely of different generations. Boys are not allowed to masturbate in my house>
That was another neighbor whose son and I often rubbed our selves in the space between two garages at the rear of her property. So I not only knew he jerked off, we did each other.
Mom said that that was interesting but it was time to spamk me before the girls came home. So she started to do the honors but by then her illness made her weak and short of breath so after a few cracks on my cheeks Mrs Goldman said that she would finish the spanking for her. I was handed around like a stuffed bear and soon began to cry as Mrs. Goldman was strong and, mean. Every so many spanks she'd stop and pass her hands over my cheeks softly and allowed her fingers to trace the inside of my thighs up and then down the crack, squeezing the cheeks and spreading them so whoever was behind me could see my heiney hole. Then she would resume the spanking.
Finally after another soothing or perhaps exciting series of feeling and squeezing she let me stand up and face the others, which was very humiliating.
"Now I expect there will be no more C-'s from you." She said.
The ladies were getting up and helping mom to her recliner Mrs. Nelson offered to gather the coffee cups and plates so she could wash them.
Mom said " Thank you Susan, Danny will help you dry them and put things away. Then he will sit at the table where I can see him and rewrite the Biology test twice after looking up the right answers.
About that time Kathy and our cousin arrived and with one look at me standing there drying a saucer, still naked and a reddened heiney surmised most of what had happened. At least it was only my sister and cousin Patty and they had seen me naked often enough to be bored at the sight of my peepee in full view so they went upstairs to do whatever girls do in the bathroom after school.
Mrs. Nelson, was rather kind, allowing me to do the chore faced away mostly and mom finished her iced tea, which meant she took some of her pills, dozing off within a few minutes.
Mrs Nelson had sat down to chat with mom but mom's eyelids had closed and her breathing was steady so she was going to sleep for a while.
She got up and went back to the kitchen sink,"Danny, come here, let me wash off the tear stains from your face."
I stammered a little before asking if she had really let her brother wear her old panties. She said, "yes," and that it was better to salve his curiosity, and he would not do it again. Elsewise he would do it in secret. She said that a few times she had let him helpher fold her undies and put them away.
" Why on't you put your clothes on, Danny."
"No , I can't until Mom wakes up and tells me to".
"Well, are you uncomfortable. "

I had come toward her and she did use a cloth to wipe my face. Then she asked where there were clean clothes.
I said in he laundry room.
She turned and without a word picked out a pair of shorts and some jockey s, plus a tee shirt,
She sat on one of the kitchen chairs and held out the undies,
"Step here and I'll help you.
I did and she pulled the undies in place, being very careful about my erection. Once dressed she said I should tell mom she had forced me, and she went home.
Leaving me excited, she was only about five years older and her perfume semed to make me dizzy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.