VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Judicia spanking horse

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:37:54 10/08/17 Sun
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: Judicia spanking horse" on 06:51:59 10/07/17 Sat

" ... What I'd like to tell your mother is to have you lie over her LEFT thigh and then put her RIGHT leg over both of your legs. Then, to reach over your back and get a hold of your RIGHT wrist and to hold in the small of your back Obviously, if she is left-handed, the opposite sides will come into play. ..."

That is exactly the position my mom used and I a sure I described it in some previous posts either here or in a different forum. It is not only an efficient way to maintain a child in position as they get into the teen years and become physically more developed but is very humiliating because my legs were forced apart and heiney cheeks spread open.
Being conscious that my peepee hung down alongside her thigh and my balls were in open view from the rear added to the punishment. That was sometimes increased when there was a stain along the crack, not so much from careless wiping, but from the slight debris that would be blown out when I passed gas, especially if the emission was particularly vigorous. Mom, and later my sister Kathy, would usually pull the left cheek toward their torso so she could examine the anus in the light of either the overheard kitchen light or the sunlight streaming in. If I failed the inspection she would have my sister get a damp cloth and wash me right there in front of everyone. That usually earned ne six to ten solid smacks before the actual spanking began.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Judicia spanking horseSander to Daniel09:25:58 10/09/17 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.