VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
johnny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:44:11 12/01/14 Mon
In reply to: Julie 's message, "Re: Diaper Position" on 05:10:02 12/01/14 Mon

I preferred the combined effect
>>of naked embarrassment and corporal punishment in
>>front of the family for my 2 stepsons (14 & 16). With sisters present they
>>had to stand showing bare bottoms and penises during
>>my scolding lectures. whichever
>>boy was punished
>>would visibly tremble with fear and intense
>>embarrassment.
>>Their worst fear clearly was the erect penis and
>>indeed getting hard with the whole family watching.
>>This happened and it had nothing to do with pleasure
>>believe me, it was pure fear and embarrassment.

>In my experience, the erections from embarrassment can
>produce the hardest and stiffest of erections, even
>more so than being excited.
>
>Does anyone else have any experience with
>embarrassment causing the penis to erect much stronger
>and stiffer than normal?

I was given double spanking for erections during discipline ("All front parts must hang down at all times!" was the rule), not always enforced, but definitely when younger girls were over and I was rude/naughty. So I learned focus and fear(of double spanking and of embarrassment), combined, worked for me a lot to remain limp while standing there in front of them when I had earned a spanking.
But it didn't always work, like when my playmate Pam snuck in to see my spanking...and whatever else she could...and when she walked in and saw me standing there (and broke up laughing), I was horrified. She had gotten me good! I gradually lost control and my balls tightened into action, and my peepee gradually started to rise and, to my surprise, I developed an erection that was unending, and tight enough to seem painful. Yes, very hard, very strong, very very stiff.
/I had the same problem when I was being spanked on occasion for playing with things. To be lectured in front of others to try to get me to stop playing with "those things right there!" resulted in their laughter and my aching stiffness.
/I also had a teacher at school take me into the office, apparently with ok to spank, and when she called in a witness, I saw that it was the very young girl that was one of the workers, and her age and her familiarity with me caused me to panic, and I had the same thing happen. My balls and penis gradually went out of control right there in the discipline office.
/When I was in school, I thought of myself as annoying and disobedient, and these females were obviously perturbed to have to deal with me. I never thought about the fact that the other guys were not as good looking (never knew it until I lost it!), or twice being told that I had a cute bottom (I blocked that out right away). I've been thinking lately about how I wound up with all those spankings and swats and pats?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Diaper PositionBilly (to Johnny)04:04:11 06/12/17 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.