VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Better Circulation- no underwear?

Author:
JJ
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:49:58 10/11/17 Wed
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Better Circulation- no underwear?" on 02:44:54 10/10/17 Tue

This is a rule I was familiar with growing up too. It did lead to some self conscious moments esp when older and being unable to hide certain reactions underneath the front of the pajama pants/shorts and swimming trunks but the rule stayed in place even then. The circulation benefits were there after all! I played a lot of sport and I couldn't argue with that reasoning.

It did seem to have the side benefit of allowing my mom easier access to my bare bottom when I was in trouble too! Although I didn't see that as much of a benefit at the time lol!

I will admit that I wasn't interested in putting underwear on after a spanking anyway, even after my cornertime was over! My bottom was usually far too hot and tender to even think about underwear or even pjs for a while after! I was far more likely to be found lying on my front on my bed, still half or full naked with my red bottom facing up to try and avoid any pressure on it! Especially if my bottom had been wet from the shower or the pool before the spanking! Wet bum spankings really stung!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Better Circulation- no underwear?Daniel12:10:51 10/24/17 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.