VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Cousins spanked

Author:
Rachel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:36:55 12/01/14 Mon

As a girl raised by a strict Stepmother I knew about bare bottom spankings, as did my younger step sister.

But we were never spanked in front of boys, while we often got to watch our boy cousins get spanked.

There were two years (when I was 12/13) that were especially good! My Uncle Jack often spanked his two sons and it was fun to see! But Jack got deployed for two yrs and his wife, Aunt Amy, was mild-mannered and had trouble controlling her boys when "Dad" wasn't around.
So before he left, Jack made a deal with my Stepmom.

Adam was 11 and Trent was 13 the first time their mother brought them to our house (we lived on the same block) to be spanked by my Stepmom. I was very excited because I knew my Stepmom was a SERIOUS spanker and I wondered what it would be like to watch her spank my cousins?

I wasn't disappointed as both boys got spanked, bare bottom and hard, right in the living room in front of me, my step sister (10) and Aunt Amy. For the next two years - about once a month - the boys would get dragged in our front door in total distress.
They would be red-faced, weeping, scared witless at knowing they were about to get their bottoms blistered in front of four females.

Even if only one of them was to be spanked, the other was always there also. Typically, my Stepmom would make them take their jeans and shoes off and stand in the corner in underpants.
She and Aunty would discuss the boys' misdeeds and openly chat about how they would be spanked.
Adam and Trent looked so cute and frightened, shivering and weeping at hearing words like "belt" "spoon" "paddle" while I anticipated their underpants coming off soon.

Over time, they got spanked in many ways. Usually over Stepmom's lap, or bending over furniture, standing up or even diaper style. Just like she did with me, Stepmom would often hand spank them first, then use an implement.

When she was ready to spank, Stepmom would make the boys stand facing us and take their underpants off and hand them to their mother. No covering-up was allowed so I got full view of their cute weenies and sacks and it was satisfying to see them super-embarrassed and begging "please don't spank me I'll be good" and such.

Watching them get spanked was delightful! Usually two good hand spankings turning sweet rumps bright red and making them sob. Then real bun-burners with spoon, paddle or belt that made them squeal, beg, bawl and end up howling while jumping around the room doing the CUTEST weenie-wagging butt twisting spanking dances that obviously humiliated them greatly.

Finally they had to apologize to everybody and then go to their mother and politely ask if they could have their underpants back, please?

Over time, other elements of shame were added sometimes. Sometimes Stepmom let me "lead" the boys to go and fetch the paddle or such and I got to walk with them, whispering fake sympathies...
"Wow, I feel sorry for you! You know how much the belt STINGS! And your butts are gonna get those ugly welts.....I just hope the neighbors don't hear you bawling like last time."

And a few times other females "happened" to be around when Adam and Trent got their bare behinds paddled raw!

Rachel

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Cousins spankedjohnny17:46:52 12/01/14 Mon
Re: Cousins spankedDerek09:50:31 01/16/18 Tue
Re: Cousins spankedJJ21:59:10 02/07/18 Wed
Re: Cousins spankedJohn00:00:46 03/11/18 Sun
Re: Cousins spankedLeroyshusa00:14:40 08/14/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.