VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Better Circulation- no underwear?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:10:51 10/24/17 Tue
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Better Circulation- no underwear?" on 02:44:54 10/10/17 Tue

" ... There have been many a spanking over the years for my boys on this...."

Au contraire, mes amis.
My mom insisted that I wear undies undr my PJs as well as daily clothing. The penalty was swift and certain, down came the bottoms and crimson became my heiney. But still I tried to get away with it when I could, and did quite often. I went to a Parochial high school which requited that boys wear a jacket and tie. White shirts were usual.
Girls wore a blue skirt and vest over the required white blouse. Skirt had to be long enough to touch the floor when a person knelt down.
On the very hot summer days sometimes the nun would allow boys to remove their jackets and hang them up neatly in the "cloak room" at the back of each class.
Many times I skipped undershorts and loved the feeling of naughty freedom, if not for school as soon as I got away fom the house in the afternoon. My cousins and I would stop in the woods near our houses and remove undies as soon as we were concealed I the foliage. The trick was to not be found out when we got back for supper. There was a place in a big tree where undies could be concealed til we were returning home.
Mom had made my sister her assistant and she was in charge of baths and bedtime upstairs. I can remember mom telling her to pick out clean Pjs and "Be sure he puts clean underwear on for bed." That meant I had to not get caught without them after a bath or Kathy would get blamed.
One night after she ran the bathwater and supervised my washing, I didn't want to wear one particular pair of undies that she had laid out on my bed to put on that night. The undies were some hand-me downs from my older cousin Renee and obviously there was not an opening for my peepee to stick out, and while they were white, there was a small decoration around the hem, and in the elastic waist band.
Mom insisted that did not matter and the three pair of panties were too expensive to throw out. Kathy was a year younger and slim. Renee, was four and a half years older than me, and big boned at the hips so they fit me, as had been demonstrated in living room one afternoon when my Aunt had brought a box of clothes that were too small for Renee to use any more. And some were too big for Kathy.
I had just come home from school and wanted to play with my friends in the field. Kathy was holding different clothes against her body, over her school clothes making a selection when I came in.
When I realized that some things were being set aside for me, I began to resist, saying that they were girl's clothes. At some point I was near tears but mom insisted I remove my slacks, and then try the panties on while my aunt, Kathy and Renee watched.
"Would you like a spanking, right here ?"
"No, mom, please, they are girls panties."
"Put them on and let us see the fit."
"But how will I go to he bathroom ?"
"Now, Danny, put them on!"

So I removed my slacks and started to put the girls panties over my boxer shorts so I wouldn't be naked in front of my aunt who lived in New Jersey and had seldom seen me naked since they had moved away from the neighborhood a few years earlier. But I did not get away with that,
"Danny, don't be silly, remove the school shorts, and put this pair on or I will spank you till you won't be ablesit down for supper."
"Please, mom."
"Now !"

What scared me was that mom's spanking had become rather weak, mom might ask her sister-in-law to do the honors. Aunt Ina was several years younger and from memory of the last time she spanked me a few years previously, she had a strong right arm and did not tire as easily as my mom did. Also, once over her lap she had lock one leg in place so that the girls would get a good look at my balls and heiney hole from behind as the cheeks spread apart.
I am sure that I was sobbing as I let the shorts drop to the floor. Renee reached over and picked them up, then held the panties open so I could step into them. As soon as she pulled them to my hips I knew I was going to lose the battle as the elastic held snugly to my waist.
To be honest, the cloth was much softer than my linen boxers. Renee smoothed them out and adjusted the leg openings which extended a bit down my thigh.
Before they moved away, Renee's family had lived across the street and she had been the family babysitter from as long as I could remember. She had bathed us both and, as she often reminded me, wiped my poopy heiney ( And she still teased me about that for many years.) and changed our diapers.
So her seeing me naked many times in the past wasn't unusual. Even after they moved out of state, once she got a driver's license she still visited frequently, staying overnight on weekends.
When she did visit, she took over things as mom was becoming more ill and disabled all the time. She and Kathy were very close along with my other cousin Patty, so I had the three of them on my back at times.
Several Saturday nights all three came to the bathroom and supervised my undressing and bathing, and then after I walked to my room wrapped in a towel they made sure I was dry before I put PJs and undies on.
Privacy, forgetaboutit.
Note that I had had to remove my slacks and undies in front of the girls and my aunt while Kathy was allowed to take some things to the nearby downstairs bath/laundry room to try them on, only returning fully dressed, except for when she tried on a fancy pink slip.
Why the fuss they made over that I do not know, but I was allowed to stand there naked from the waist down while she pirouetted around in the thin sheer material past the sunlit window that allowed her silhouette to show through.
So Renee felt free to adjust the shorts and make sure my balls and penis fit in place and then reaching into the leg hole, she pulled the head of my peepee out and pointed out to my mom that all I had to do was extend it out the side when I needed to pee.
That is why I tried to avoid wearing girl's panties, especially to school where we sometimes had a gym class and were supposed to dress out. Fortunately, that High School was more interested in academics so Phys Ed was not high on the agenda.
So that night after my bath, Kathy said to wear the hand-me -downs and I was getting upset. Kathy whispered that she had an idea.
"I haven't caught up with the laundry this week, Danny, so they are the only pairs clean for tonight."
" I will dress you in these nightclothes and then you can remove them when you get into the bed."

So, we made an agreement. All I needed to do was co-operate and wear these undies and the PJs for long enough for her to be able to say she had gotten me dressed, and then I could undress and go to bed naked if I wanted to. She even offered to help me do it quietly. "I knew she liked to dress and undress me, and she and Patty often did that with Kathy's younger brothers. It was part of our game. She would also let me watch her undress, as she coyly pretended to not notice me gawking.)
Kathy promised that she would finish the laundry and bring me my clean boxers to wear in the morning. If mom asked her she could say truthfully that she had put them on herself. But if I got caught, I was to not involve her. From then on I slept au natural most nights and never got caught because mom had become too ill to climb the stairs easily.
After mom passed away, Kathy let me sleep nude and didn't complain if I roamed around the second floor that way. She even relaxed herself, and sometimes only wore a bra and some evermore sheer and skimpier panties.
When I went to College it did not seem appropriate to be too casual in the dorm with my room mates around and while in the service, everyone living in the ship's berthing area wore at least shorts when they climbed into their bunks. But I noticed that I was not the only one who woke up, under a sheet, completely naked in the mornings, especially when we were in warm tropical Pacific Ocean waters.
You folks would laugh if you were there on a hot morning as a dozen or so men (boys) tramped up the ladder to the toilets and showers, on the next deck, looking like a bunch of elephants plodding along, trunks dangling in line, to shave and shower. A few did spoil the line by keeping the military issued boxers on, but the rest either wrapped in a towel or slung the towel over one shoulder.
Once I returned to civilian life I seldom wore anything except for a few cold nights when thermal pants and shirts were needed. My children, male and female, all saw their mom and I sleeping that way and some did so as well.
Some years later, I had my first heart attack and was hospitalized after a helicopter EVAC ride. In the ER I was stripped naked while being given one of those backless gowns.
An emergency cardiac catheterization was planned and I was rolled to the Cat Lab down a hall, into an elevator and through another long hallway. For some reason I had shucked the gown and only had a sheet and blanket covering me. At the entrance antechamber to the cat lab the nurses pulled the sheet up over my waist, shaved my abdomen, half my thighs and the pubic area completely. We had been joking about my being naked under the sheet. The nurse from the ER mentioned some tattoos I had on my back and hind cheeks. Being a showoff, I rolled over so they could all get a look and they laughed. Then one sweet young nurse leaned over to my left ear and whispered,
" Don't be worried, these procedures are very successful these days,"
adding, "I only let men who sleep naked into my bed ! "
(I swear I felt a light kiss on my cheek.)
Then once in the OR, she helped me slide over from the gurney to the operating table as they pulled the sheet covering me away, leaving me completely exposed to the several Doctors, even more nurses and aides, as well as some techs and possible observers in the overhanging control room. Well, that only lasted a minute or two before I was attached to the equipment and IV lines were inserted, but it sticks in my mind and I sure would have liked to know more about her bedroom customs.

I guess I should have cut this post off at some point, but one recollection followed another, so I kept on typing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.