VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Teasing a brothwer of submissive partner

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:12:26 11/02/17 Thu

My sister used to tease me and made a game of it. One of her favorite ways was to prepare the bath water, having me completely remove my clothes and then decide that I should wait while she went first She'd say I was far to dirty to go first
"Just stand there, Danny while I undress. You better close your eyes or you will get a spanking if you peek."
Then she would start unbuttoning her blouse while I had to wait with my eyes closed. Once her shirt was off, she would tell me to unsnap her bra strap, but I was not to openly look at her breasts. Off would come her skirt or slacks and she would decide she had to pee. Once on the squatter she'd tell me to make myself useful by picking up our clothes and putting them all in the hamper.
"Now danny, be a good little boy and remove the panties from my legs, and pay attention to not be a naughty peeker. I'm watching that tiny peepee and it better not stick out."
Most times I could control it but once in a while something would happen and I'd get semi-hard which, of course she would see as it welled up a bit.
"Now there you are, having naughty thoughts."
"No I'm not, it just happened."
"Bow what would mommy say if I told her. Come here and lie over my lap."
"Oh, please."

But I knew it was no choice, so I'd let her grab my forearm and guide me over her naked thighs where I could feel my peepee getting even harder as it slipped between them. All she was doing was demonstrating that she was in charge with a dozen or two sharp smacks on my bare cheeks. Originally the house had only a tiny bathroom upstairs for us to use but my dad had one wall broken into enlarging it with space from what had been a walk-in closet so there was enough room around the toilet for her to sit and have me stretched across he lap with my heiney in full view and available for a spanking.
"Now stand up and face away so I can get in the tub"
That was silly because facing away meant facing the two long tall mirrors, one attached to the wall and the other on a set of hinges along one side. That meant I would see her wipe herself, stand up and remover her panties from her ankles and cross over to the tub. Once she was in she would cover herself in foam and call me to wash her back. Then lifting one leg at a time I'd wash her feet and toes, ankles and her legs almost to her groin. Sometimes the foamy bubbles would dissipate somewhat and I see the dark blur of her pubic hair.
Often by then I would be hard as a rock and she'd grab my peepee and point out how naughty my mind was. Of course sooner or later she'd be done and she would rinse off and stand up while I had to either look away or close my eyes.
Once she had her towel around her torso she would look at my erection and decide that she did not want it to squirt "That icky stuff" into the water while she washed me so she would say, "I know it is a sin, but make come, so I can clean it out." She liked to watch as I rubbed it. By then it did not take long and often had begun to leak a bit even before I touched it. But then she would want me to do it twice so the tubes would be empty. To help she would reach out to my flaccid penis and start rubbing it herself. Sometimes her towel would slip away and she took her time getting it wrapped just so. Not only did I get an eyeful my sore peepee would perk up. Once when my cousin Kathy was staying overnight they made me come three times in short order, laughing as the head and neck got red and sore.,,.
By the time I got in the reheated water there would not be much soapsuds, except for what she made from the soap bar so everything was in view and she made sure I soaped every spot. Once she had inspected the wash she would turn the shower spray on and rinse ne off with cold water.
The first few times we did that is was embarrassing but after mom had passed away and we were mostly on our own it was a game , and while her spankings stung being made to walk around and do things nude was more fun than punishment.
To heighten the excitement she usually had Patty stay with us or would invite one or two girls from her class at school to stay over night and she and I would pretend . Well my red heiney was real, and by my senior year almost half the girls in her class, by then juniors, had seen her spank me while naked, some even doing the honors themselves.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.