VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The horrible sister!

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:40:02 01/20/18 Sat
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Re: The horrible sister!" on 23:35:44 01/17/18 Wed

Ironic, yes, but the irony is actually there, when people read these notes, recollections and yes, fantasies, but seem to cast shade on the asparagus' . ( Those who follow political news will know what I am referring to, in an attempt at inserting a modicum of levity.)
Perhaps the last sentence could have been phrased better. I admit I was a bit perturbed at the misinterpretation of my remarks.
I am married and have been for many years, My wife discovered my interest in spanking soon after we were married, but as I am sure I mentioned before, she has no interest in the process of spanking, being spanked or watching someone go through the ritual of being forced to strip and be spanked.
One disclaimer, while I have been a habitual masturbator for just about all my life, it has become physically more difficult and time consuming to create the necessary excitement needed for arousal, and the resultant ejaculation is often disappointingly minimal.
However actually, " .... a long and happy life as you play with your self in the dark ....etc. ..." could be taken as a double entendre, both true and sincere to some degree and somewhat sarcastically acidic, depending on whether the person speaking, or composing, is smiling from humor or smiling wickedly. I don't recall precisely which was the case when my little fingers poked away at the keyboard.
I suspect it was closer to humorously, as I often enjoy what I feel is clever repartee, and usually avoid being wicked.
Naughty is more my game.
If you all think is would be worthwhile, I will apply my wide leather belt to my bare heiney, now recovered, in the dark of our bedroom, say ten or fifteen hard strokes, as punishment, since my sister and her daughter finished their X-mas visit.
You will have to fantasize as it is midday at this time.

Final note, It was my sister who referred to "Danny Boy' sister" which is what the family uses, while I address myself as Daniel.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.