VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Awkwardness? So have girls.

Author:
Tara
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:59:17 01/29/18 Mon
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Awkwardness? So have girls." on 19:48:34 01/26/18 Fri

I accept that there are different views on child rearing but Margaret, I take issues with your absolute assertion that boys and girls must be raised the way you prescribe. We all love our children and want the best for them, in my case I, and others here, feel it is best for young boys to learn respect for women of all ages. I feel Women and girls are best suited to the task of overseeing the boys in their charge. Whether the boy is older or younger is determined by his female guardian, not by group consensus. I respect your opinion and accept that you should be able to use it as the basis for raising the boys in your charge. I and some others here feel it is important and realistic to treat boys differently than girls. Boys tend to seek immediate gratification than girls, therefore they need more to be overseen and guided including monitoring of their bodily health and cleanliness. Yes, this does include limiting their masturbatory habits and checking their cleanliness. I feel it is important that I train the girls in my charge in the many tasks essential to overseeing young boys so they can grow into independent woman, ready to care for their men and the boys in their future.

Thank you Margaret W and Carl for your kind words of support. It warms me to know that a number of you, both ladies and boys, agree with my methods and understand that everything is done with love. That said, chris has been disrespectful to his sister's friends and earned a spanking, which was administered by me in their presence.

Thank you all again for your patients and Margeret, I respect you and what you say and feel.

Love
Tara

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Awkwardness? So have girls.Been thru that already17:30:39 01/30/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.