VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Awkwardness? So have girls.

Author:
Been thru that already
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:30:39 01/30/18 Tue
In reply to: Tara 's message, "Re: Awkwardness? So have girls." on 12:59:17 01/29/18 Mon

New here folks just saw this board and this thread and would like to weigh in..

I was raised by a single mom who was a head nurse in a children's ward at a major hospital in the US. She was very strict butt taught me very well how to take care of myself. By the time I was 12 my hygene started to improve considerably. My motivation was that I didn't want to submit to embarrassing inspections by her and/or older female cousins. So they tailed off quickly and became completely unnecessary. I did this for myself and am very glad I did.

Thru my own education moms encouragement, and life experience, I learned that MANY (but certainly NOT ALL) women are indeed superior to men, especially single moms like my own. And, if she were alive today, with all due respect, she would think that many previous posts are,even today, simply hogwash!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Awkwardness? So have girls.to MARGARET09:03:27 02/03/18 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.