VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: To Dianne & all: Parent reaction to giving spankings

Author:
michekleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:27:57 01/31/18 Wed

Hello Dianne and all interested parties,

Dianne wondered about her reaction to administering spankings to the children in her care.

In addition to my response, copied below, I suggest you post your important question to the Sometimes A Girl Needs a Spanking forum, a long-running, well managed forum that has several spanking moms contributing frequently. The forum is https://www.voy.com/243310/. I post there under the name Master Mike.

Here are my initial comments on Dianne's important question:

my guess, without knowing more, is that you are a person who would be sexually aroused by an adult spanking for discipline or as sexual foreplay, one, the other, or perhaps both.

If this was known or latent in you and brought out by it spanking the youngsters, then the question remains simply, "what do you do with these feelings?"

If they make you want to spank the kids more, you should probably stop spanking them. If it's an arousal you feel that doesn't affect your judgment, then there is no parenting or moral issue involved. Perhaps you can find a spanking partner or stick to fantasy.

It's not much different from a person in a committed relationship meeting someone who is attractive, recognizing the attraction exists, choosing not to act upon it, and not feeling guilty about it.

How do you feel about your reaction?

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.