VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Padrog (Nostalgic)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:35:54 03/03/18 Sat
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 07:16:35 02/23/18 Fri

My mother had always bathed me but as I got older she generally left me to get on with bathing and would enter the bathroom when I called to her that I was ready to get out of the bath. When I stood up dripping wet she would apply a warm towel until I was dry.
As I got to about 11 years old I found that when I stood up my penis was doing the same, becoming semi-aroused. Why this was happening was a mystery to me, but was accompanied by strange feelings some have described as 'a rush', and my boyhood would point straight upwards.
It didn't occur to me to tell my mother I could dry myself until my schoolteacher, Miss Jackson, one day told the class of 50 eleven year old girls and boys that we were old enough to bath ourselves. She was always telling us about proper behaviour and etiquette.
She must have known that we boys would be having erections in front of our mothers, and I told my mother that I could bath myself from now on.
At that age I was becoming increasingly horny and when my penis tried to stand up it was often trapped uncomfortably by my briefs. My mother sometimes would seem me with my hand in the pocket of my shorts trying to free the errant organ and say "Padrog, don't do that". She never suggested an alternative method of making myself comfortable.
My next embarrassment came soon afterwards when all the class were sent for medical checks. I undressed down to my shorts and pants and waited with my mother outside the doctor's room. We were both called in by a nurse, and after being weighed, height measured by her, the doctor ran his stethoscope over me. Then he said, "drop your shorts", which I did. He pulled down the front of my underpants and began fingering my scrotum. He poked his fingers into my groin while asking me to cough (even though I didn't have a cold). My mother and the nurse had a good view of this and my penis which had reacted and was stiffening up.
Fortunately, I was told to pull up my pants and shorts and was then asked to sit on a couch while my knees were checked for reflex action.
I found all this highly embarrassing in front of my mother and the nurse especially as I had had the choice not to have my mother along. I did summon up the courage to ask her why the doctor had wanted my briefs down, and she told me it was to see if I was growing up properly - something I didn't understand at all.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM ExperienceBarry14:02:16 03/05/18 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.