VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Barry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:02:16 03/05/18 Mon
In reply to: Padrog 's message, "Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 07:35:54 03/03/18 Sat

I never felt any embarrassment being seen naked by my mother, even in my teens, after all she had seen me naked from when I was born.
So one can't consider that as a CFNM experience.
However my aunt, her younger sister, oftern bathed me when I stayed over at her house from age 9 to nearly 12.
At age 11, much like you, I started to get embarrassed when I was being bathed by her as I would often get erections. I pleaded with her to let me bathe by myself and she only let me do it when I was almost 12.
At home I bathed by myself since I was 10, so my experience with my aunt was indeed CFNM.

Since you mention medical exams at school, that was another CFNM experience I had in 5th grade at age 11 when our female class teacher took us for the exam and she saw all us boys being examined in the nude. In spite of the embarrassment it was also exciting in a way since she was good looking and about 28 years old. I often jacked off my young stiffie for a long time after that experience thinking about our young teacher seeing all us boys naked.
Quite a few of us got erections during the exam with her looking. I am sure she enjoyed it too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.