VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:24:24 04/14/18 Sat
In reply to: Lindsey 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 09:16:32 03/11/18 Sun

" ... I think spanking standing has some benefits in that the boy in question can not hide his face at a ..."

Considering all the times I was spanked as a young boy it is fortunate that almost all the time I was either over mom's or my sister's lap, until I had grown so tall that it became impractical. Then it was usually over the armrest of the sofa or in my bedroom over a stuffed pillow off the end of the bed which raised my heiney and exposed everything from the rear.
The few times I was spanked standing were horrible.
Instead of a bare hand or the clothes brush which hurt enough to bring me to tears, on those occasions mom was furious and she used a thin plastic belt from one of her outfits. It stung terribly right from the first stroke and left thin welts on my hind cheeks and the back top of my thighs. A few times when she miscalculated the length, the end of the belt wrapped around my thigh and either touched my peepee or came very close to it. There was no erection once the spanking started and my limp peepee shriveled up. But what was left bounced around because I reacted with each stroke.
Once, or possiby twice when that strapping happened my sister or cousin Patty laughed at it flopping about but soon became serious and almost cried themselves when they saw the marks accumulating on my bare heiney.
There were two good parts of being spanked standing, one was that mom also realized that the welts were there, and those spankings were much shorter, her getting exhausted sooner may have been a factor so it was soon over. I was then sent upstairs to my bedroom. The other good part was once Kathy saw the seriousness of it she, and Patty helped me stagger up the stairs and were very sympathetic when I lay on my bed sobbing.
There was some jar of ointment that had a menthol effect, soothing the pain and as they applied it my heiney became less sore for a while. They would slowly and gently rub it in where ever there were marks repeating the process when the first application wore off.
It almost was worth the pain feeling them, in turn, both gently messaging my hind cheeks and thighs, especially when their fingers touched the very sensitive spot in the crack near the anus and the back of the balls.
I am glad that spanking standing never became the usual part of the spanking ritual.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingBen (to Rachel and Lindsey)04:15:52 04/17/18 Tue
    Re: Spanked standingDaniel15:53:53 06/05/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.