VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Being used as a seat at public kink events

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:24:29 07/04/18 Wed
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: Being used as a seat at public kink events" on 22:01:34 07/03/18 Tue

" ... What if she went commando in a skirt and sat on your face? ..."

My sister and cousin did that frequently. Their skirts were not as short as the post Twiggy stlyes, but around the house, a bit shorter than many other females wore.

That gave them an excuse to "Catch me" staring at their thighs. To be honest I did often notice and admit to doing more than glancen under the cloth. Especially when they seemed to purposely sit with the skirt's hem rolled up higher than usual.
There was litte use in denying the accusation of gawking as my protestations were almost completely ignored.
The punishment was a spanking which I usually submitted to with only mild objections and begging. Most times it was over their knees which was maximum submission and embarrassment, but occasionally they got more inventive and sometimes wold wrestle me to the floor.
Then usually Kathy would sit on my chest with her ankles back over my arms so I could not really move. Then whoever she was trying to impress would be tasked with pulling my pants down and off followed shortly by any undies I would be wearing. Sometimes that was done teasingly and hesitantly so that my peepee became visible slowly
My ankles would be drwn back and held by the chest sitter and my peepee, balls and if drawn back far enough, the heiney hole would be exposed for the spanking.
Sometimes if there were any stain on my undies a further inspction would be called for to ascertain if my behind had not been properly cleaned.

Usually a big towel was brought and my feet pulled as far back as possible so the towel could be slid under my heiney. A basin of soapy water came next and they would thoroughly wash the crack and especialy the area around the anus. I could feel their soapy cloth and fingers pushing in and rotated a bit. Fortunately neither of us knew much about the properties of the prostate gland, or they would have inserted a finger as far in as they could to see if it could make be shoot a load straight up.
Next came a thorough washing of my peepee and balls that allowed lots of touching and if one of their new friends was present a careful examination of everything was conducted so their newest friend became very familiar with the Boy Toy.
Several times their friend was a bit squeamish about touching the Boy Toy. Most girls by that age knew that boys had these things hanging between their legs but some had never touched what their parents had explained was dirty and disgusting. Lots of girls had some experience babysitting and changing diapers for younger brothers, but unless they were naughty and not being watched that really didn't give them more than passing experience.
Once or twice a new girl friend had never actually seen boys balls and pens before. Some of my other younger cousins were like that.
In school they had a health class for the females but Catholic schools had no real pictures and I heard my sister joking about the silliness of whatever line drawings were employed. Kathy had seen me naked for several years and supervised my baths when mom became ill. She had bern spanking me since I was about 12-13 so she well knew what boy parts looked like. As for boys, personal care seemed to be a matter of the priest telling us about the sins were might commit just by holding the peepee too long or too tightly when we were at the commode. Certainly no drawings of female vaginas.
Once clean and partially dried. a real spanking would follow and only stop if, and when I could no longer hold back the tears. Bawling uncontrollably generated laughter and giggles.
As for going commando she would be faced away from my face but in that position her skirt rose almost to her hips
so her heiney was exposed, and often she would insist I kiss her cheeks to be let up. If she leaned forward, her heiney hole might be visible. However with tears not yet dried, the quicknesss of her movements and the pain of the spanking and humiliation, seeing her ass was not really appreciated.
Unfortunately while we were as naughty as possible, there were lots of sexual things we hadn't imagined.

It is interesting how dominant a girl can be when she has the power and how embarrassing it can be for a boy to be stripped and exposed like that in front of two or three girls who enjoyed teasing a brother or friend. Only twice did they act that way when they had another boy on hand watching the activity.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Being used as a seat at public kink eventsslve billy17:41:48 07/17/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.