VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Are girls embarrassed?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:44:42 07/04/18 Wed
In reply to: Daniel 's message, "Re: Are girls embarrassed?" on 16:00:47 06/05/18 Tue

"... Kathy certainly never seemed embarrassed "

As I suspected there has been no response from any females. From my experiences they always seemed shocked, disgusted and near fainting at the sign of a penis, or even a small indication that there was a small patch of skin showing through the side of a boy's shorts' leg hole.
Yet, given the opportunity, privacy, semi-privacy or close companions, female teens and older females are perfectly capable of fondling the Boy Toy, and even making the male do things leading to complete exposure.
Once when we were about 14, we went to Jones Beach State park to swim and have a family picnic on the beach.
Bobby, one of my cousins slipped and fell on what must have been a sharp piece of clamshell. He got what was in fact a shallow cut and surface scratch along his heiney at the back where the hem of his trunks would be. When standing it was half concealed by the tight trunks.
back at the blanket and under the shade of the umbrella, his mom pulled the trunks all the way down to the ankles in front of the rest of the family exposing his little peepee and balls to everyone who cared to look.
next to our blanket was one of the neighbors watching. For some reason her three daughters just had to come from the water to sit on their blanket and surreptitiously watch him lose his trunks as his mom made him take them off and wear a white jockey pair of short once he was ready to play. (And while his mom had said to not go in the deep water he managed to fall down in the shallows and get them soaked, soaked and translucent.)
Patty and two other girls all covered about half their faces and acted like they were shocked. My cousin Rene took a towel to hold, over to where Robbie was standing next to his mom as if to give him some privacy.
However at least twice te part she was holding in one hand droped to the blanket, once to hand my aunt the small portale first aid kit. Then when nis mom was trying to put a band aid on his heiney, thus facing away, and where the girls and probably one or two boys were gawking, she gave up the towel and held his leg still, placing one hand on the inside of hs thigh so high that the back of her hand brshed his balls and the other on the outside of his hind cheek, once again leaving his so-called privates in full view
I distinctly remember Patty's reactions and ihey fell in the shock, disgust fainting category.
But I knew that the previous week or two she, Kathy and I played a game of cards that we created that cause the hand loser to lose a piece of clothing chosen by the winners. Naturally they cheated so that neither had to do more than bare their titties while I was down to sccks and had to kiss their exposed breasts. No shock as they manipulated my peepee to make it hard. We might have gone further but mom woke up from her nap and called down to the basement rec room where we had been fooling around. Also Patty had helped Kathy give me my Saturday night bath several times. No shock.. No female embarassment.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Are girls embarrassed?JJ11:56:46 07/09/18 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.