VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Are girls embarrassed?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:46:45 07/13/18 Fri
In reply to: Emily 's message, "Re: Are girls embarrassed?" on 08:36:26 07/05/18 Thu

" So I always tried to hide how much I liked seeing that. ..."

I think that might align with what I'd seen. There were several games we invented that resulted in one, o more, of us winding up naked. Sometimes all of us especially when we had someone new to introduce into our group. Often there would be a dare to do something while naked, like several times I was challenged to get from the woods by the parkway to the house while stark naked, or to strip in front of the girls. Several times I had to walk a dog on a lease along the walkway of the Wantagh Parkway while naked where the drivers of passing cars could not fail to see. If they pulled over or stopped on the grass, I could run along the back trail to the house and slip inside without mom seeing me. I had a wool hat that I wore and could pull down over my hair. That was long before every driver had cell phones.

I only got caught once by my mom who threw a fit. This was after she had become ill. When my sister came home ostensibly from studying English or Math at her friend's house, mom told her to call me from my room and give me a good spanking. She did that in the dining room over a chair while mom stayed in her recliner where she could hear the sounds of Kathy's smacks on my bare heiney. I pretended I was crying profusely and since the spanks did hurt that was easy. Mom then sent me to my room and Kathy asked if she could call her friend over for the night.
After my shower the girls were in my room rubbing an ointment into my sore heiney and thighs, giggling so loud I though mom would hear, but her meds usually put her to sleep early.

Later when we were sure mom was out for the night we all slipped down to he living room to watch TV, me naked and the girls only wearing dad's old T-shirts that at best covered their groin when standing and could be easily rolled up and removed as we cuddled on the big over stuffed sofa. TV was a new gadget but one of the channels had a movie show on at about eleven called "The late Show," and followed by "The Late-Late Show.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Are girls embarrassed?Kirsty01:49:58 08/21/18 Tue
    Re: Are girls embarrassed?Padrog (Happy)07:29:30 08/25/18 Sat
    Re: Are girls embarrassed?Jack to Kirsty20:40:25 08/30/18 Thu

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.